• Show
Clear All

• mndude07
    replied
    Holy tits! The new bumper looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I gotta say, it's difficult to describe how awesome this car is. I really like how you managed to use a stock bumper without hacking it to hell to fit the intercooler.

Kitted or OEM bumper, this car is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Dobermann
    replied
    I like the stealth intercooler. Thats what I plan to do if I decide to boost.

How high is that jack in the picture? I would love to get a floor jack that doesnt require blocking. It looks like it might be close.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks peeps. I'm hoping to score a CF hood and trunk purely for weight savings (I hate thinking about the heavy stock hood every time I open it). If I can get em during the spring, they'll probably be paint matched.

Lip is a Xenon Mild

Thanks Larry, I think these are a measly +42 on a 17x7 but somehow they work well. Thought about a small spacer for the rear....I want to step up to a 215/45 when I get some spare cash.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    lee car looks great. loving the front end. whats your offset on your wheels?

Leave a comment:

• 87awwhelznaww92
    replied
    imo it looks better than when you had the body kit on,looks really clean!...what kind of lip is that???

Leave a comment:

• 91f22jon
    replied
    looks good

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    about damned time u stepped over to the 92-93 side. im feelin the new look.

Leave a comment:

• pninja82
    replied
    Looks excellent Lee. Im glad your not gonna run fogs on it.It looks terrific the way it is.The seattle silver really looks good on it.I cant wait to see it again in person.Im forever inspired with your accomplishment.I cant wait to be boosted with you and John!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks everyone. R33 will be missed, ill keep the bumper for memories haha.

I'm diggin this change though. Car has been off the street long enough, maybe they'll forget about me. Fmic is there, just hidden very well with the new backdoor setup. Not gonna run fogs or anything like that.

Sides mounted on Sunday if they get painted in time.

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    dam thats clean. love the new front end. looks right. lets get some more pics.

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Ah the accord is getting some love! I like the new facelift.

I can't see the fmic. Is it that hidden?

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    Amazing update! As stated before, last setup will be missed, but change IS good.

Leave a comment:

• Bboy_Trevstuh
    replied
    Very nice lee, one day I will make it to a meet lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X