Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pninja82
    replied
    Looks really good Lee.Nice and clean! I liked the r33 but, this is terrific!

Leave a comment:

• ThrakBarts
    replied
    Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    Thanks man, though I dont think the car has what it takes to do a road race event. I think it will be sticking to the 1320
    That's cool brother. A boosted car needs a ton of money dumped into the cooling and oiling systems to handle a road course. I wouldn't want to do it either. I will be pumped to see your car run the 1320. Let me know when you are going.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    ya, wow. I've never seen this thread I do'nt think . D00d, u have everything done to your car I could possibly think of. Very awsome ride!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks

Yea this bumper isn't a perfect fit, but its not what I'm aiming for on this car. I have other things to focus on now, I just wanted the look to match all around. As many times as this bumper comes off, I'm not worried.

I honestly miss the front end too, but making it match with the rest of the car wasn't to my liking. Plus that bumper was cracked in too many places, I didn't want to risk getting a different shaped aftermarket r33 unit. I've seen maaany that look like complete ass.

I need to get the function part of this car up again, so I'm sacrificing a little bit of the form.

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    sickk with it

Leave a comment:

• cloudasc
    replied
    Is it just me or does the front bumper still need a little bit of "finessing"? It looks like the middle of the bumper is elevated higher then the rest, and the seamline between the bumper and the fender looks off too. Mad props on getting that bumper on there without having to hack it up to death!!! Car is still *psst* (sizzling sound) hot! Keep up the awsome work Lee

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    i gottta tell you the truth. i miss the front bumper

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    front end is sexy sir. i wanna see more pics, and of the rear.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Nelson - if you make it to an accord meet, I wont mind lol

Thanks ikayto

Leave a comment:

• ikayto
    replied
    wowee it looks orgasmic!

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Will you be mad if I hump your car at the next meet?

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks man, though I dont think the car has what it takes to do a road race event. I think it will be sticking to the 1320

Leave a comment:

• ThrakBarts
    replied
    Front end looks hot. Track time will be hotter!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Thanks Eric, thanks Nelson.

Hoping for a tune in early January, then she can get some track time

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    Fawking Lee dong it big again! Loving it bro, keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X