those rims look sweet damien they make the car stick out more

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
      those rims look sweet damien they make the car stick out more
      thanks, thats what i said when i put them on, it does make it stand out, all im waiting for is to install the flushmount when my neighbor comes and picks it up so he can paint it and the trunk lid, and also install the rear foglight

Comment

Some upgraded bigger brakes would be nice to match the 18" rim.

Comment

yeaaaaa as for me this weekend im gonna finally install my greddy exhaust and then my DIY intake

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
            Some upgraded bigger brakes would be nice to match the 18" rim.
            lol, then your gonna have david tell me "see this ride is never gonna end" but hey thats not a bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              lol, then your gonna have david tell me "see this ride is never gonna end" but hey thats not a bad idea
              There are always parts to replace.

Comment

im telling you everytime i look at the beginning of his members ride i just give up on reading his mods cause i get lost reading all that i rather just go over there and look at it saves me the headache

"2SIIC"

Comment

There are always parts to replace.
                  yes there is

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                    im telling you everytime i look at the beginning of his members ride i just give up on reading his mods cause i get lost reading all that i rather just go over there and look at it saves me the headache
                    I decided to read his mod list and wow thats a lot of JDM stuff. The car has everything but suspension(other then air) and braking mods. but if the car is rarely driven I can understand why the mods should stop after flushmount.

Comment

I decided to read his mod list and wow thats a lot of JDM stuff. The car has everything but suspension(other then air) and braking mods. but if the car is rarely driven I can understand why the mods should stop after flushmount.
                      yeah i think it will be the last thing after the flushmount, but then again i might start working on the other cb lol, nah just messing

Comment

yeah i think it will be the last thing after the flushmount, but then again i might start working on the other cb lol, nah just messing
                        That'd be a bad idea. It's time to start a VIP'd minivan for the family.

Comment

That'd be a bad idea. It's time to start a VIP'd minivan for the family.
                          nah that other cb is staying just the way it is and only as a daily driver, im going to be buying as suv soon, and yeah for the family, so thats were the money will be going as well for my son

Comment

nah that other cb is staying just the way it is and only as a daily driver, im going to be buying as suv soon, and yeah for the family, so thats were the money will be going as well for my son
                            SUV? Odyssey on air is the way to go...

Comment

SUV? Odyssey on air is the way to go...
                              that looks sick man hmmm thats an idea

Comment

FUCKKKKKKK that odyssey looks sick i say go for it damien then your wife and kid can roll out in style to soccer games haha

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X