Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
    what was it ?
    check out the life of my accord thread in the image gallery. Pictures make it so much better

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      check out the life of my accord thread in the image gallery. Pictures make it so much better
      very nice how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking

Comment

hmm i gonna have to check this out right now then long

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
          very nice how much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking
          The rims aren't the thing thats hurting my wallet. It's the fact that I need to buy new tires for them to even get them to fit. It was only 6 bills for the wheels. Tire shop wanted 520 installed for the tires.

Comment

The rims aren't the thing thats hurting my wallet. It's the fact that I need to buy new tires for them to even get them to fit. It was only 6 bills for the wheels. Tire shop wanted 520 installed for the tires.
            thats a shit load for tires, what kind of tires were they giving you for that price? i got my 215/40/18 Kumho Ecsta Spt for $400

Comment

205/45/17 Yokohama AVS Es100. 205 tires are pretty hard to come by since everyone runs 215. But 8" wide wheel with a +35 has to be stretched. Everyone at the tire shop looked at me like I was crazy when I said it was for the accord. They all assumed I was going VIP on a GS.

Comment

yea dude those are expensice for some tires i say you hit up the mexican tire shops and ask them whats up cause theyll hook it up you know what i think theres a guy here in so cal that sells tires like the falkens

"2SIIC"

Comment

Yeah I already hit him up for the Falken 512's pretty good deal, but I'm not really a fan of those tires. But I might do it anyways becuase I got these rims just for the so cal meet, so I have to roll on them for atleast 1 day.

Comment

Yeah I already hit him up for the Falken 512's pretty good deal, but I'm not really a fan of those tires. But I might do it anyways becuase I got these rims just for the so cal meet, so I have to roll on them for atleast 1 day.
                    yeah those rims look sick on your car

Comment

yea i might hit that foo up also but im still debating on what tires i should get

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        yea i might hit that foo up also but im still debating on what tires i should get
                        What size and how much do you want to spend? And what do you want out of them?

It depends what your standard for tires are, but a falken azeni sport(old model) has never failed me, and the rt-615's are suppose to be better.

I have to wait for 25mm spacers to show up before I can get the two front advans off the other car. These wheels are going on my car for 1 day to the so cal meet, and coming off the next cus I don't want to get them jacked...

If I have time this week I'm going to test fit a 17x9 on the back with 255's just to see how much it sticks out.

Comment

It depends what your standard for tires are, but a falken azeni sport(old model) has never failed me, and the rt-615's are suppose to be better.

I have to wait for 25mm spacers to show up before I can get the two front advans off the other car. These wheels are going on my car for 1 day to the so cal meet, and coming off the next cus I don't want to get them jacked...

If I have time this week I'm going to test fit a 17x9 on the back with 255's just to see how much it sticks out.
                          nice, post some pics when you do

Comment

well the size i have right now on my rims are 215/45/17 im thinking of getting 40s instead of 45 just so it can be alittle smaller i dunno about the 215 i dont know what that does as for what im looking for im just looking for something that grips good and can handle the wet wheather

"2SIIC"

Comment

215 is the width of the tire, and 40/45 is the aspect ratio(sidewall), and then 17 is obviously for a 17" wheel.

Comment

so i guess i should stick with 215 then huh??? or should i get 205

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X