ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aww_shiet
    a while back... i just never posted any pics! same story with my side skirts! the pics on my main page are really old! i've been rollin this way for at least 6 - 8 months now

good work on the BB6 gauge cluster! I was thinking of swapping myself, but I'm wayyy too lazy; too much wiring issues...
    thanks, just remember if you do go through with the cluster, there is alot of soldering,lableing,reading and understanding diagrams involved

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      thanks, just remember if you do go through with the cluster, there is alot of soldering,lableing,reading and understanding diagrams involved

lol I know! ...when I saw that, I was like "umm.. eh screw this!"

It probably took you a while to do yours! You know what, you should provide a CB7 to BB6 cluster swap service for us CB7 H22 hybrids! Heard from David you're quite the electronics / wiring genius!
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

It probably took you a while to do yours! You know what, you should provide a CB7 to BB6 cluster swap service for us CB7 H22 hybrids! Heard from David you're quite the electronics / wiring genius!

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

yeah it did take me a whilw to complete it, thanks david

Comment

haha hey i already installed the side markers so ill let you know when im gonna head out there so i can give them to you

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
              haha hey i already installed the side markers so ill let you know when im gonna head out there so i can give them to you
              thats coo let me know

Comment

Bad ass man! Love the whole front end. From fogs to 1pc headlights to bumper pole simply awesome. Oh and the H22 is the shit, as we all know. And probably my favorite part, the prelude cluster in the dash is amazing! Even though that kind of drop isn't my style really, this car is overall amazing. I give it an A+ most definately.
                R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
                  Bad ass man! Love the whole front end. From fogs to 1pc headlights to bumper pole simply awesome. Oh and the H22 is the shit, as we all know. And probably my favorite part, the prelude cluster in the dash is amazing! Even though that kind of drop isn't my style really, this car is overall amazing. I give it an A+ most definately.
                  thanks man i really appreciate it

Comment

do you have a closer picture of you bumper pole?
                    did you modify anything? i have like a huge ass gap on the top part when it tight.

thanks in advance.
                    Mike

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                    www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                      do you have a closer picture of you bumper pole?
                      did you modify anything? i have like a huge ass gap on the top part when it tight.

thanks in advance.
                      Mike
                      let me see if i can find 1, and ill post it up, and no i didnt modify anything, it fit tight and no gaps.

Comment

this is the closes one i have right now but i can take a closer one for u tommorrow if u want:

Comment

hey damien dont forget im gonna be rolling over there tonight to pick up that adapter for my radio

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            this is the closes one i have right now but i can take a closer one for u tommorrow if u want:

thanks.. that's ok i shaved the top part a little bit.

www.vancouveraccords.com
                            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                              thanks.. that's ok i shaved the top part a little bit.

does it sit flat on the bumper once you shaved some of the top off?

Comment

^ yup.....

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X