No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey damien when will you have time to wire up my sidemarkers and headlights and stuff

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
      hey damien when will you have time to wire up my sidemarkers and headlights and stuff
      well i will have time any thursday cause if i have to cut out your side markers, i would have to have enough daylight to do it and come out right, and we can do the headlights as well

Comment

hmmmmmmm but i have to work thursdays for sure since the since my co worker goes to school tuesday and thursday and i have to be here in the office i can leave it there wendsday night and pick it up thursday when i get off of work i just have to find a ride to get to work and then to your house ill try to figure out something and let you know from there is that koo

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
          thanks david, joey took those pics with his cell phone
          Those are great pictures for a phone. Can't wait to see this car at the so cal meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
            hmmmmmmm but i have to work thursdays for sure since the since my co worker goes to school tuesday and thursday and i have to be here in the office i can leave it there wendsday night and pick it up thursday when i get off of work i just have to find a ride to get to work and then to your house ill try to figure out something and let you know from there is that koo
            yeah thats coo, you can leave it here on a wednesday and then pick it up on thursday after you get off work, just let me know ahead of time

Comment

yea im gonna do that ill let you know for sure when im gonna drop it off ahead of time

"2SIIC"

Comment

car is lookin better and better
                i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                  Some outdoor pics:

Looks reel good and the new shoes flow with the whole ride. Man this car keeps getin' betta"..nice job Jeremy
                  14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

MANNNNNNNNNNNN i want to put rims on my car already since its just looks i dunno if i should keep my rims that no one wants to by and put those on i dont know how they will look ill try it this weekend to see if i should just keep them bitches

"2SIIC"

Comment

Just throw them on david. I'm sure they'll look better then those stock wheels you're rolling on now.

Comment

yea thats what im thinking im gonna try them out today or tommorrow and see if it goes and if it goes then ill take them to get repolished and fix all the little curb rashes it has

"2SIIC"

Comment

Wow!those wheels look sick
                          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                            Wow!those wheels look sick
                            thanks man

Comment

seeing your car is one of the reasons why I love cb's plus seeing it automatic gives me a smile I am happy to say that you have the best car on here that I've seen you going to the socal meet? hope I can see your car in person

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                                seeing your car is one of the reasons why I love cb's plus seeing it automatic gives me a smile I am happy to say that you have the best car on here that I've seen you going to the socal meet? hope I can see your car in person
                                thanks man i really appreciate it , yeah i will be going to the socal meet, and since this is my first one going to, i think it will be alot of fun to meet new people and to check out the rest of the cb's on here in person

Comment

Working...
                                X