No announcement yet.

CBAccordA4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ran into Kev.... tryin to get him to go 5 lug too man...

These Jersey boys... we cant let em outshine us man. They got the drop on "hook ups" but we still gotta shine lol. Lookin forward to see what u get.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Sexy and smooth, peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
        Sexy and smooth, peace
        Thanx man

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        I just ran into Kev.... tryin to get him to go 5 lug too man...

These Jersey boys... we cant let em outshine us man. They got the drop on "hook ups" but we still gotta shine lol. Lookin forward to see what u get.
        Im still procrastinating on the 5 lug, what you want for your 5 lug setup??

I like accessories and options so I got something RARE but yet still very functional and reliable.

Waterproof so no more wet trunk carpet from leaky lights. Easy to clean. Not useless like a bumper pole or bike racks on cars whos owners cant even ride a bike. Chill.
        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
        Pm meX
        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post

motor and engine bay is real clean bro

Comment

Thanks man, but with all the tucks going on nowadays, this look is becoming dated.
            Pm meX

MY WHIP
            H22A Swap
            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
              Thanks man, but with all the tucks going on nowadays, this look is becoming dated.
              Fuck all that man, a clean engine bay is a clean engine bay... tucks are cool till u have to trace an electrical problem stemming from one

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

pretty sexy car......
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

cb looks great bro. love that trunk.

Comment

you live in brooklyn correct , I could of sworn I saw you on woodhaven blvd the other day , on the service road around 101 ave..

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Thats very funny because I see a green cb7 just like yours everytime I drive down woodhaven. Going opposite way from croosbay. Got to be you, and I was kepy wondering what the hell are those rims from everytime i see it.
                      Pm meX

MY WHIP
                      H22A Swap
                      I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Haha, yeah man ,thats werei live. We should get up sometime.

The wheels are prelude se"s.

I was about to open the gate and pull out when I saw you drive by, I was like dam lol , not that often I see cbs around my way done up right

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                          Haha, yeah man ,thats werei live. We should get up sometime.

The wheels are prelude se"s.

I was about to open the gate and pull out when I saw you drive by, I was like dam lol , not that often I see cbs around my way done up right
                          It might look done up right from far but this car still needs LOTS of work. Paints gonna be like 2g's and everytime I save up somn comes up.
                          Pm meX

MY WHIP
                          H22A Swap
                          I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

so what accord did that trunk mat come out of? That's pretty dope lol.

I didn't know you had changed your interior. Kinda like my sedan. Changed my interior color 3 times! Lol

Can't wait to see this beaut painted!

Couple weeks left and I will see this car again at the nym meet.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                              so what accord did that trunk mat come out of? That's pretty dope lol.

I didn't know you had changed your interior. Kinda like my sedan. Changed my interior color 3 times! Lol

Can't wait to see this beaut painted!

Couple weeks left and I will see this car again at the nym meet.
                              It actually came from a JDM vigor, and damn, 3 color changes, interior swaps can get too detailed for all of that. Anyway I hope to be there as well but, worst comes to worst I will meet you guys in manhattan.
                              Pm meX

MY WHIP
                              H22A Swap
                              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

fogs in. lip on. oxidized paint still on.

Well I finally installed my yellow hid fogs that I had sitting for like 3 years just waiting until I got my paintjob but never seems to happen. Also got a carbon fiber mugen replica lip installed.
                                Jdm euro r hid ballast and bulbs for the fogs.
                                Took some pics with my 2 latest phones HTC hero and HTC evo.

HTC hero pics.

HTC evo pics.

My new adidas socks.
                                Pm meX

MY WHIP
                                H22A Swap
                                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
                                X