• Show
Clear All

Ben... I love you, and the cb7.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

awww.. thanks wade

well... if you wanna buy the cb7, it's up for grabs !!!

Comment

k, guess I'm not selling it after all.

but I do need help puttin those window visors on..... it doesnt seem simple at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
          k, guess I'm not selling it after all.

but I do need help puttin those window visors on..... it doesnt seem simple at all.
          I got your text last night, but I had to work today, so I wasn't able to help you put them shits on last night, but ill call you when I got offtoday, and maybe I can show you how to put them bitches on....but I have to go to my moms for moms day dinner tonight, so I will only be able to show you how to do it....I get off at 6:00pm so ill call you tonight....
          1991 Honda Accord Ex
          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

nice work ben
            Head light service and grill service avable PM me for info for head lights most year and make. i now do valve covers

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < )

Comment

This car has come a long way since the one I beat in a race starting at the lights @ 18/106 in EB.

Comment

Thats the way to do it PIOMP the Mass Rejection sticker
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  This car has come a long way since the one I beat in a race starting at the lights @ 18/106 in EB.
                  say WHAT?!?

:P

Comment

Lots of fucking theives in Tucson...

couple Hondas were jacked from my complex the other day.

I'm taking extra procedures to make sure these fucks dont get away with my ride

Methods 1 & 2:

VERY sensitive VERY LOUD alarm with TWO remote pagers next to me when I sleep.
                    Hungarian FEG PA-63 using 9mm Makarov 95gr FMJ ammo

Method 3:

Multi-camera video surveillance of my car running 24/7 in color, nightvision, with audio.

Method 4:
                    Steering wheel lock

My car is also parked RIGHT outside my bedroom window, and theres armed security that patrols the complex at night.

You're not getting my car you fucking bums.
                    Stealing shit I worked hard for is not making yourself a living, and if you TRY to take my car you are most CERTAINLY getting shot and possibly killed.

I am willing to do time for taking your life you fucking scum.

Comment

Pull your clutch relay fuse. It's a 20 amp I believe in the interior fuse panel. It'll crank for hours, but its not going anywhere. Just replace it with a blown fuse so it doesn't stand out.

Comment

What axles you using

I see you have the M2B4 tranny. I'm running it too but the only problem i'm having is my passengers side axles's too long. Shop that did the swap said its cause of the tranny case being bigger for the LSD. So I just wanted to know what axles your using, same accrod axles?

BTW, nice preventitive measures from getting your car stolen. Praying for anybody that tries to steal that car.

Comment

say bye-bye to this car...

I won't have it much longer

Comment

This car has been sold to a friend... who will soo be enlightened to the likes of CB7tuner.com

click HERE to check out the new whip

Comment

I can't believe it's gone
                              Oh well, as long as the new owner is holdin it down for the yr-501m crew on CB7Tuner

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Just saw your car in my superstreet mag last night. I have always liked this whip and it sux to see it go. It's a good thing the crooks didn't take off with it though and someone else gets to enjoy a nice setup.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
                                X