No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get some dang aftermarket lenses man.... is that a dent in your hood or just the pic? i hope not.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      get some dang aftermarket lenses man.... is that a dent in your hood or just the pic? i hope not.
      It's a dent. The ONLY minor cosmetic damage to the car. Heh.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
      aww_shiet
      91accordexr33

Comment

im lovin the sig dude your car looks black!
        ]

Comment

stunning.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

God, i need to make a trip down there one day and see this car in person... i keep kicking myself for not stopping by that day i went to brady's place down there

Comment

I think your car is the only car on this forum that has a stock engine and more or less is stock, just tastefully clean in style that I would still be paranoid as hell to park anymore because of some moron doing something to it. In other words, it's like a project car that you've dumped alot of money into, only it's not necessarily but still asks for that type of respect.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                ...In other words, it's like a project car that you've dumped alot of money into, only it's not necessarily but still asks for that type of respect.

well... time = money. therefore it is! if i remember correctly it takes 6 -8 hours just to chrome one part.
                ]

Comment

you mean to polish it??? still lookin dope bro. those fogs are sex. powder coated 18's gold or same blue you got with a polished lip. uhhh! j/k i will keep an eye on this thread to see when this monumental change occurs. lol and i'm not kidding.
                  Last edited by cb7rolln; 03-27-2007, 10:35 AM.
                  hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

put a new driver's door seal on. it wasn't leaking, but had some tears in it:

i also got some new rubber hood hinge covers. the old ones are really worn looking next to the new ones:

later.
                    Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 02:09 AM.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Thanks type-g for letting us know about the foglights from honda are still availiable i just got mine in the other day from majestic....and as usual the car is looking good.
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Wowsers...lookin incredible.cya bud

Comment

With the cleanliness, polishedness, and time put into this car, I had no choice but to vote it a 5.

Definitely THE cleanest car on the site and has been since I have been here I think.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                            put a new driver's door seal on. it wasn't leaking, but had some tears in it:

i also got some new rubber hood hinge covers. the old ones are really worn looking next to the new ones:

later.

Those are on my to do list as well. My door moldings finally have some tears in them, so I guess I did OK keeping them clean eh?
                            Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 02:10 AM.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

how much are those rubber hood hinge things?
                              ]

Comment

DAMN!that car is fuckin clean. i'm lovin it. keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X