Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    haha, nah.

i do want to add items to the interior to make it more luxurious, like sound deadening material, navigation, leather, ect. later.
    don't forget cool things like heated seats, aswell as power seats. that'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
      don't forget cool things like heated seats, aswell as power seats. that'd be cool.
      the power seats sound hard to find, but i could probably get the heated seat parts from another car. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

the power seats sound hard to find, but i could probably get the heated seat parts from another car. later.
        They sell seat heating kits. All you'd need is the power seats from a 5th gen, and take them apart.

I couldn't picture you buying used seats however.

Comment

That car is absolutely immaculate! So do you wash it hourly or do you pay someone else to do it? lol.

J/k man, its probably the cleanest car, definately the cleanest cb, I've ever seen in my life.
          R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
          FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
          Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Hey, speaking of seat heaters...u could probably get an after market kit and just slide it under the OEM upholstery. I was just looking at this site, check it: http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/seatheatac.html

it even comes with a sweet button that you can POLISH!

car is still looking hot btw
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by b-bomb
              So do you wash it hourly or do you pay someone else to do it? lol..
              i would never pay someone to do it. for them it's a job, but for me, it's a passion.

i added a small upgrade on my intake coupling and hose. not really worth mentioning it, but it looks so much better than the yellow stuff the intake came with.

later.
              Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 01:25 AM.

Comment

It's always interesting how the most subtle changes make such a huge difference. Looks great man Definitely gets my vote for the cleanest cb ever
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

have you ever thought about putting some rims on this thing and entering it in a show??? it is honestly the best example of an accord our generation. period. keep on going. peace.
                  hey. my cb7 has morphed. haha.

Comment

thanks man. yes, i do think about puting rims on it.....all the time. i just need to find the right ones for the job. i may end up doing the 5 lug just to fit the wheels i want.

i have shown the car once and plan on doing it again sometime. later.

Comment

there are different ways to have dedication for a car. (IMO) your dedication is a rare one! great job on everything.

maury

Comment

I say keep it stock, because once you change one thing then you'll want to change another and so and so on. You're car is unique the way it is, IMO keep it stock, except maybe some engine upgrades or a swap, but the outside is mint the way it is. My $.02

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Dayymmm, typeG, ur car gives me the heebibejibees..

it takes lots of love and dedication, not to mention time to keep that car in that condition..

who needs mirrors when u got typeG?

cheers man..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

That'd be a good swap for you. Put some newer accord 5lugs on and shine em up!
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

tonight, i took the widescreen veiw off of my windshield. i want to go with a more subtle look. the 24'' strip of 5% tint i had was attracting to much of the wrong kind of attention. i really liked never having to use my sun visors and the added security. i'm going to redo my whole tint job. i've had my windows tinited like this for 8 or 9 years, so it's starting to loose it's color. the new tint will be more low-key. i will not put any tint strip on the windsheild. instead i will tint the whole thing a light shade maybe 50%...maybe 35%. all the other windows will still be 5%. i'm also getting a dark sticker for the car club i'm in. later.

Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

tonight, i took the widescreen veiw off of my windshield. i want to go with a more subtle look. the 24'' strip of 5% tint i had was attracting to much of the wrong kind of attention. i really liked never having to use my sun visors and the added security. i'm going to redo my whole tint job. i've had my windows tinited like this for 8 or 9 years, so it's starting to loose it's color. the new tint will be more low-key. i will not put any tint strip on the windsheild. instead i will tint the whole thing a light shade maybe 50%...maybe 35%. all the other windows will still be 5%. i'm also getting a dark sticker for the car club i'm in. later.
                                Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I just got my second tint ticket a few nights ago. I'm taking the tint on my front two windows off, and tinting it to maybe 20% instead of 5%.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                                aww_shiet
                                91accordexr33

Comment

Working...
                                X