No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap! I'd be afraid to touch anything! Do you wear a hazmat suit when you drive it, or just have it dry cleaned and pressed every time you take it out?

EXTREMELY nice ride man! This thing makes brand new cars look old, not to mention boring!
    ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

I just got a set of rims for free. they are in really bad shape. corosion everywhere.

What steps would you take...

I have already done two rims 4 diffrent types of sand paper. and one of those power ball buffing wheels...

Q What could i do that would make them that much better? what steps would you taake to make them look like a mirror.

Thanks
      My Ride...

Comment

mind to show up some more pic?(in or out)
        -My Member Ride thread-
        -JL store-

Comment

thanks for the replies.

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
          I just got a set of rims for free. they are in really bad shape. corosion everywhere.

What steps would you take...

I have already done two rims 4 diffrent types of sand paper. and one of those power ball buffing wheels...

Q What could i do that would make them that much better? what steps would you taake to make them look like a mirror.

Thanks
          if you want them to look like a mirror, you use 400>600>1000>1200>metal polish. you should try to get a wool wheel with a hight speed buffer or drill attachment for more efficiency.

Originally posted by Jack_lee
          mind to show up some more pic?(in or out)
          every time i see your sig, i have to do a double take. i put some new ones on the first page and i guess i could post a few others here. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

later.
            Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

i get a hard on everytime i see your car TypeG

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Holy crapparooo those are some nice pictures.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                  i get a hard on everytime i see your car TypeG
                  too much infromation? i dont get that excited, but i check to see if you have updated pics quite often.

edit: the only things i think that could make your car even cleaner visually are cleap bumpers/corners an some color matched rear sedan door handles up front (with a keyless entry). i hope you dont get offended, these are just suggestions. someone else told me that they hate it when i apparently try to tell people how to build their cars.
                  Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 11-02-2007, 02:46 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                    you know. one day its gonna be REAL sunny outside and your gonna look at your car and your going to blind yourself...

then you'll regret having made your car that shinny. lmao
                    i agree...
                    ]

Comment

damn, even the climate control is polished...........
                      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

i dont know why i never put a post in this thread.

but man it reminds me of my accord, but cleaner.

honestly i know how long it takes polishing each and every part....its time and effort that sets your car off. If i still had my accord ill follow what you are doing, but maybe ill do it on my van =-)
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

a legend in OCD polishing! wow just wow...wow
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

squeaky clean
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                              every time i see your sig, i have to do a double take. i put some new ones on the first page and i guess i could post a few others here. later.

Originally posted by TypeG

later.
                              From the pic above,there is some dents on the hood,right?
                              Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 03:39 AM.
                              -My Member Ride thread-
                              -JL store-

Comment

yup, that's a dent, lol. later.

Comment

Working...
                                X