No announcement yet.

midnightrayne : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new turbo is getting close, i wish i made more money... but i finally picked one out and im going to get hondata as well, im really tired of the problems with uber.

Comment

hey i was just wondering what kind of problems have you been having with uberdata, cuz thats what i was planning on using and i want to have as little problems as possible since i'm dropping alot of money on my build now
      thanks
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Introducing the new and improved "Secchia"
        I havent been driving her these days kind of upset with the looks and the fact the lude is a nicer car, so the soon to be hubby and i spent 2 days giving her a make over, i think it def. paid off.

flush mount wing, im sure not telling what it came off of.

new exhaust, and it sounds soo good.

my fav. pic.

Comment

cb is looking really good. still got the turbo setup? reason me asking cuz i dont see the intercooler in a few of the shots

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
            cb is looking really good. still got the turbo setup? reason me asking cuz i dont see the intercooler in a few of the shots
            It's still in there. I see the little blue fitting on the pipes on the passenger's side of the car. It's just blacked out, stealth FTW your car is amazing.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yes still turbo but yeah you dont see it, whoo hoo, now if that blow off valve would shut up i would be a nasty little sleeper. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                It's still in there. I see the little blue fitting on the pipes on the passenger's side of the car. It's just blacked out, stealth FTW your car is amazing.
                yeah i see it too guess i gotta go get some more paint and black that coupler out lol.

Thanks, i got real close to getting rid of it, just wasnt feeling it anymore, but now i think ill keep her around.

Comment

im sure you'll never get tired of the boost. but nice car. VERY nice car. i love them both. but you need to post some new pics on the 1st page. nice work on the cb and the bb.

Comment

Thanks all the Pics work now.

And i cant forget the lude. I lover this car!!!

Last edited by midnightrayne; 11-17-2007, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      Thanks all the Pics work now.

no they dont all i see are boxes of red x's

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                        no they dont all i see are boxes of red x's
                        refresh cause they are all working on my end.hold shift when u do that will refresh your cash.

Comment

im trying mozilla firefox AND internet explorer and its still not coming up. oh well. the pics on this last page will have to do. lol

Comment

I dunno what to say they are there. Lets see all my pics are also here.

TT3kGT website go to the friends page. both my cars are there.

Comment

sweet... love the new look
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Thanks im def liking it too, now if i could just get that new turbo in i would be set.

Comment

Working...
                                X