cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooo colorful!

looks great there mike!! awesome job! cant wait to read that its up and running!

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wow that is beautiful.
      ]

Comment

You pretty much inspired me to redo my suspension lol....Although I know it wont be as complete and nice as yours.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

damn, thats a great looking suspension setup. the colors look like the wardrobe of "saved by the bell" damn, i wish i had that kind of cash and time.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thanks guys!! yeah it would have been all shades of grey if i had that option, but theres not much i could do about it hahaha. red, yellow, green, blue... i should cover my brake lines with purple wire loom. :P

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
              thanks guys!! yeah it would have been all shades of grey if i had that option, but theres not much i could do about it hahaha. red, yellow, green, blue... i should cover my brake lines with purple wire loom. :P
              i did my suspension like yo did minus the paint lol i got lazy on that part...oh and the lower ball joints they wer still in great shape hope you have the car sittin on its own feet now lol instead of blocks

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

The suspension looks great
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

soo nice at least your moving forward with this, must feel really great to check this shit off and move forward, it felt great to me when my brake were done lol

-sean
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                    You pretty much inspired me to redo my suspension lol....Although I know it wont be as complete and nice as yours.

yup same here.
                    ]

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                      soo nice at least your moving forward with this, must feel really great to check this shit off and move forward, it felt great to me when my brake were done lol

-sean
                      bushings tight, check
                      wheels on, check
                      on the ground, check
                      out of garage, check

well THAT was a hassle. the ES book said to not tighten any bushings until the car is on the ground, which does make sense... and i figure the only possible way to do that is set the car down on bricks before putting the wheels on.

the car was really high up on jackstands, enough to make things interesting.

my night went like this: front up, stack bricks, front down, tighten stuff, front up, bricks out, wheels on, front down, front up, bricks under tires, front down, back up, stack bricks, back down, tighten stuff, back up, bricks out, wheels on, back down, front up, bricks out, front down.

anyway the suspension is fully tight and together, we rolled it out of the garage into the driveway again. the alignment/camber is pretty far off so i need to limp it straight to have oneoffaccord do an alignment. but that will happen once its running again.

heres some pictures. excuse the rust and crappy pictures, outside of the garage is even darker and even harder to take pics.

wwwwwwBEFOREwwwwwwwwwwwwwAFTER

Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

2 finger gap? i love it!
                        ]

Comment

now i remember those wheels woot lol now just gotta get the engine stuff done and the body work done ......man thats dusty lol how long has it been sitting in your garage again? lol keep it up mike

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
                            now i remember those wheels woot lol now just gotta get the engine stuff done and the body work done ......man thats dusty lol how long has it been sitting in your garage again? lol keep it up mike
                            yeahhh i picked these because they were cleaner and more open im hoping to be trading them for a certain new set, so i figure ride em while i can.

ill probably do the interior next, this fall/winter/spring hopefully. then i need to learn how to weld and paint, THEN ill do the body... lol

its been in there for like 2 months... it didnt help that there was a table saw in the other garage spot that was used for most of that hopefully it rains soon.

Current cars:

Comment

looks fuckin better than OEM mike

is that a stock front sway??

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                                looks fuckin better than OEM mike
                                Jeeze, did you see the before and after shots I think he just bought a cb that was never driven and took it's supension.

Jk, it looks awesome. Def. an inspiration to everyone else that it can be done with a little effort, time, and money

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                                X