No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both rides look sick! seen both of them in person.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
      I think this is hands down one of your best looks....i love especially the mesh rims..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

im loving the valve cover. it looks good in there. matches the mugen reservoir covers too!
        la passion de la moto <3

the spoiled girlfriend wants rims!

Comment

That picture makes me want to do the 92/93 front end conversion, that I can't afford, SO bad.

jrahsdhsfear

punk ass.

Comment

yo man i love your car.....i juts picked up a 93 ex thats is rosewood brown i want to make it like yours ..Clean and simple. Check it out in my MR page. Its the Ex not my lx

Comment

Damn Tim! Didn't know you had a CD5 for the DD now. Nice... Can't wait to see the CB7 hit the corners at HTM!
              Raceline USA

Comment

oh?!?! so sexy!!

So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

^ thanks for the pic aaron! man i need a header BAD!!!
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I love your VC Tim! Makes me wanna do something to mine too. I'm excited for SOW!
                    Raceline USA

Comment

I thought you bought & installed the headers for Nisei 2007
                      14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

hey tim do you get an alignment everytime you change your wheels???

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Damn I love that first pic!!! I love track racing and love it even more when a CB goes at it!!! Clean Ass car Tim

Comment

As many times as I have seen your name on this board... I just realized that I've never taken a look at your MR thread. Out-F***king-Standing work... Damn I love your car. I'm not being a hater but I give your CB a 9.75 out of 10; only because it has no sunroof. Bottom line, I think it is one of my favorites of all times. It definatly gets put in my top 10, out of like a thousands. Not dick ridin' though. Good work.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

thanks guys!

matt, when customized the v/c is a canvas that truly shows the owners character. have fun with yours man!

ricardo, i borrowed that header from craig. it was a JDM header that didn't fit right with my USDM exhaust. i'll settle with a greddy when i find one that isn't $300 .

david, i don't do an alignment every time. once i set it, i forget it LOL. only when i adjust the coilover is when i align and even that is a pretty rare occasion.

j'sr, i learned my lesson that you can have more fun at a sancitoned event rather than street racing/canyon carving. let's keep tracking and show how versatile CBs really are!!!

straight, it's been a LONG time coming as you can see! thanks for the comp man. i truly appreciate it!

there's more to come folks but for now i work on the lady's car. many people are expecting A LOT hahah.
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

cars sick, i love everything about it

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Working...
                                X