timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HR Springs

I Have the same kyb gr2 stuts and i was wondering how you felt about the way your hr springs ride and how they look?

Comment

Re: HR Springs

Originally posted by dawgpound32
      I Have the same kyb gr2 stuts and i was wondering how you felt about the way your hr springs ride and how they look?
      the kyb gr2's are doing a pretty good job handling the H&R race springs, but i feel that the springs are too soft for what i wanted. the gr2's are supposed to be factory replacements which is not suitable for aftermarket springs. however the price-benefit ratio is pretty good and i'm very happy with them. for better shocks/struts, i would suggest kyb agx's or koni yellows.

as far as the springs look, H&R tends to give a "raked" look, meaning lower in the front than in the rear. i cut some dead coils in the rear to even out the stance and the performance wasn't affected at all.
      Attached Files
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i like that pic timmy. it looks really smooth!

to confirm, gr2's aren't bad at all. as stated, they do a great job for the price. but now that i've upgraded, koni yellows are definitely a big time upgrade.
        if you can afford it, go with koni yellows. there's no comparison.

i'll always remember my gr2's though! lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

update on my sticker hunt; i finally got my replacement sticker for my vandalized "option2" that once slantedly adorned my car's rear end.

before: "option2" exciting car magazine

after: "supreme" more info here .
          Attached Files
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i have another cool pic i wanted to share. hope you guys like it as much as i do!
            Attached Files
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Seeing your new sticker makes me want to order a pizza. Personally, I like that sticker way better than the Option. It really demands attention and you're gonna get soooo many question about it. Hahaha! See you at the meet tomorrow night.
              O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

time for an update for the new year!

i've been very busy during this holiday season but i've found time to install OEM foglights that i've had in my possesion for awhile. thanks again to olivrooom for the hook up. you can find my installation in the DIY section here . i think they look great!

i also received something unexpected for christmas; a brand new "accord coupe" badge c/o the homie little big marc. i think it's pretty cool too! i'll be slapping this baby on when it stops raining so i can finally clean my car. happy new year to all!
                Attached Files
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Woohoo! He got the fogs on! Very nice Timmy. I still need to get me another front to redo my fogs....ahem.... LOL! Looks awesome.
                  O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

that badge is ultra sexy timmy... i'm thinkin about pickin one up for myself. post pics when you attach it to the 'cord!

Comment

looks good timmy!

i don't remember seeing an accord coupe badge before. very nice. something all of us accord coupe brethren can aspire to!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

very clean ride!
                        hi

Comment

FINALLY, i cleaned my car, slapped on the badge, took some pictures, and updated the first page.

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                          that badge is ultra sexy timmy... i'm thinkin about pickin one up for myself. post pics when you attach it to the 'cord!
                          here you go atx. the stock location is the way to go !
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

go to bed! j/k

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

DUDE HOW DID YOU GET THOSE TAIL LIGHTS TO FIT YOUR CAR I AM TRYING TO PUT THEM ON MINE. BUT THEY KEEP SAYING, IT'S FOR 4 DOORS ONLY. PLEASE ADVISE.
                              TRINI MAN

Comment

you have to do a 4 door trunk swizap!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Working...
                                X