No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey man, that looks clean. It kinda reminds me of my car. I've got a champagne 92 4dr ex w/ bronze 17 wheels. Same number of spokes, same design, just a bit darker. I was wondering how much your exhaust costed you? i was trying to decide whether i should get that or the tanabe super medallion.

Comment

i got my exhaust for $350 back in 1998. it was used too but it was in good condition. tanabe exhausts are just the same in quality and fitment as well as performance. as far as sound i think greddy has a quieter and deeper tone.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i haven't modded my car recently due to a new job but i managed to do something i've wanted to do for awhile. it was obviously inspired by accord_inpsire but i used yellow tint instead of paint. so if i decided to go clear again, i can just simply peel it off.

i'm just using the stock H3C bulbs that came with the foglights and they are very yellow. tell me what you guys think.
        Attached Files
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

looks good man, i like clear but thats just me..

Comment

same here, i like clear too, but thats just me as well

keep up the good work, ulitimately have the fogs they you like best
            Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Fogs look nice man

Comment

Fogs

You Can Leave It Yellow Man Cause It Looks Good And You Can See Better In Fog.
                TRINI MAN

Comment

2 up on the amber foglights. Makes it look different. ME LIKEY.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

I personally like the fogs clear, but I can understand your reasoning for the film, as I've got yellow bulbs and you don't really get the color out of them.

Probably one of my favorite coupes on the site. Keep it up

Comment

Sup Los

Whats Going On Man
                      TRINI MAN

Comment

lookin' nice and clean as always.

hopefully i'll be seeing it in person in a few months!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Really nice, check out my LX, its still mostly stock. Can you tell me how you wired the bumper lights to come on and still blink? I'd really like to know. The only solution I can think of is to cut the wiring to it, and split the wiring from the corners and send them there.

Comment

looks good

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

timmy , it came out good .. i like it . where did you buy it? . i never thought of that idea. pretty kool ..
                              "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                                timmy , it came out good .. i like it . where did you buy it? . i never thought of that idea. pretty kool ..
                                thanks for the idea though. i got the tint at pepboys. it's just a roll of tint for like $15. i only used like 5% of it. i messed up a couple of times since the curvature of the lense makes it hard to apply. i have some imperfections on there like bubbles but oh well.

more ish to come soon . summer is around the corner !
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X