No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is what my rear bumper looked like when i came out of class .

a different sticker will adorn in its place soon enough.

anyways, new parts arrived today! and just in time too.

alpine sec-100s alarm

brand new oem honda visors (thanks to accord_inspire; nice packaging, it took me 10 mins to unwrap it all. it was like christmas again .)

transparent and honda stamped

double-sided tape and clips

i will be installing these in the next few days. i'll keep you guys posted.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

They took your Option2 sticker??? Those fuckers!!!!! Man, that sucks. Oh, well. You said that another sticker will take its place. Maybe an Option sticker??
      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

option/spoon/advan etc is all played out. try to find something else thats more fresh in the scene.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

How about Type One? Ehhhh, that might be a little played out also. How about getting the mugen stripe that goes the length of your car?? Hmmm, that just might be the hotness.
          "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

HEY TIM glad you liked them ... yeah i always pack things up very tight and nice , and ship fast too ... thanks again for the purchase...
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Lookin' good!

Comment

yeah i know what you mean. when i had my sticker, i was the only one with it for a while, then they started giving it away at shows and drift events. now everyone and their mom has one. it was bound to get old and trendy. i was thinking of an "option" sticker (since i was told option2 is for RWD cars), as 1CrawlinAccord suggested, but i want to get away from the whole option deal. "type-one" is also kinda option/spoon/advan-ish. i already know what i want to take it's place. it's just a matter of locating it.

for those reading this and wondering "why don't you just not put any stickers at all?", i'm just trying to add a little flavor to my ride. i want to add subtlety that will make heads turn. besides, this is probably the only sticker i plan on putting .
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

for those reading this and wondering "why don't you just not put any stickers at all?"
                  I'm still in this category.

Lose the stickers.

Comment

nice ride... i have the same spoiler you have on your car ... did it come standard on your car when you got it .. i got mines back in 94 and came with it ...

Comment

i think he bought it from some guy here on the board

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                        i think he bought it from some guy here on the board
                        yes this is correct. i got it from jarrett <--that's his user name. i am very content with it.

my car hit 200,000 miles tonight so i had to pull over and take a pic. she is still running strong! you gotta love hondas! can you believe i'm still on the original factory clutch too?! it was never replaced but it will need to be soon. maybe i should just save my money for the H22. we'll just have to wait and see.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by timmy0tool; 11-12-2004, 05:26 AM.
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                          yes this is correct. i got it from jarrett <--that's his user name. i am very content with it.

my car hit 200,000 miles tonight so i had to pull over and take a pic. she is still running strong! you gotta love hondas! can you believe i'm still on the original factory clutch too?! it was never replaced but it will need to be soon. maybe i should just save my money for the H22. we'll just have to wait and see.
                          Original clutch?!?!?!?!

There's hope then lol. Only 93K more to go.

Comment

Hey can you tell me where ya got your spoiler? I'd like to get one of those rather than an EX spoiler. Is this the same thing?

Comment

Hey! No pics of the fog lights yet??? I'm surprised. Actually, I'm shocked! I thought you'd maybe update your mods list or future plans. Hahaha! Get those on already!
                              O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

AccordWarrior - mike, i hope you received the mirrors and are very happy with them. i know i would have been if i owned a set. yep original clutch! i can't race anymore since i need the clutch to last a bit longer. you got low miles on your ride mang!

r0gergcm - as many here know, you'll be lucky if you can find a similar spoiler since it is VERY rare. fyi, it is an OEM honda accessory option only available from 90-91. the "flush mount spoiler" was available in both US and japan. i say "was" b/c it is discontinued now. you're best bet in locating one is to try JDM importers as japanese cb7s came with more options. many here found the spoiler in this manner.

the link you gave shows a good and inexpensive alternative, but it isn't the same thing. the OEM flush mount spoiler is held on by 4 bolts as opposed to double-sided tape on the procarparts piece.

olivrooom - i wasn't going to post about the fogs until it was repaid in full, but i will at least update my future plans list. i need a fog switch too. the db honda says the switch is unavailable (discontinued) for both 4th and 5th gen accords. i won't start until i have everything i need.
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X