No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks nice dude...planning on selling ur old suspension? let me know man!!!
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

thanks for the comps yall!

StickyDilJoe: you and elliot made me get rid of the wheel gap haha. i can't make it to showoff classic b/c it's my girlfriends b-day that weekend. my team will be representing though; team supastar. i'll catch you at the next show.

J-specCb4: i'm happy people are going the coilover route. they're reasonably priced nowadays. good luck with yours bro!

91accordexr33: i'm getting used to the ride now. the handling is GREAT so yes i would say it's worth the bumpy ride.

HondaMatt: unfortunately 90-91 fogs are more uncommon. just try ebay or check back on here once in a while. mostly likely when you do find a set, you will need to rewire the whole thing as it came off another car (used). i made a wiring diagram and posted it in the lighting section. search for it there and good luck!

fliplyricist1: thanks bro! i just wish i kept my paint as pristine as yours.

phatdoughnut: flatblackin-it! werd...

Ronald_Type-R: yeah the harshness just took getting used to. funny thing is that it is stiffer than uncle_el's and he has the exact same setup! oh well, as far as plans go, i just need to install this bumper pole and do a heart transplant .

shawn.hayden: thanks buddy! i still get envious that i had a chance to get your PFM and didn't. but i'm glad it went to a great home. elliot told me that your paint is way better in person. i hope to see it soon. do i hear a nation-wide cb7 tour? LOL

nghtrydr23: i'm still pondering on if i should keep my old suspension. i usually keep my old stuff so i can return it if need be. i'll let you know though if i do.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

a car that looks good & rides on wheels like yours deserve better than those GR-2s.
        on the new OMNI suspension upgrade.
        Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 10-02-2005, 08:57 AM.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I really like the direction the car is going in.... Looks clean but not plain. All-toghter car looks awesome...
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

pretty clean. so, what wheels do u have now? later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              pretty clean. so, what wheels do u have now? later.
              volk group racing a

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

any up coming additions to the front end there timmy?

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                  any up coming additions to the front end there timmy?
                  curious as well...keep us updated man

and who in the freak gave this thread 3 stars?

My members ride thread

Comment

k-mart: haha i'll update the pics as soon as i get it on. sorry for those who tried to get them. i wanted them for sooo long!

fliplyricist1: yeah i was surprised at the star rating too but oh well. thanks for the catch. i just got the jdm bumper lenses, nothing special to some but very dear to me. i'm pondering to keep my fogs yellow with them or clear them to match. any ideas? oh and yeah i gotta get that bumper pole installed. stupid thing is buckling right now. you know i take pics when i install things.
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

they are in:

i'll get pics of them on my car. i have to wash her first. i'm going to remove the yellow tint so i can match my brother from overseas. i have everything in the pic besides the eyebrows. that's coming up next .

i'm going to remove the yellow tint b/c i don't want to copy accord_inspire (manny's) dope ride . bringin the heat as always bro!
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice man...hows tab tuesday going??....havent been out there in a few months
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Very nice car!! clean and simple... but at the same time, not so simple. haha.... really lookin good. how'd that Ingall Camber Kit work for you?? I need a kit bad, but im not sure what the best would be for my car... but anyways, very nice!!

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

nghtrydr23: tab is going well. things are a-changin. come on through if you can. the more the merrier.

DJ Hizzle: thanks! your comment totally describes what my goal is for the car; simple yet not hehe.

for all, here is an updated bumper lense pic:
                            Attached Files
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

with them on (i apologize for the unclear pic, i was too lazy to get the tripod).
                              Attached Files
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

hotness.........r u gonna repaint the grill to match the car?....
                                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                                X