Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes we want pics lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Sorry guys my camera ate it before I left for UT, but I'll be back in Oct. so i'll post up some final pics before I head to Mexico. The markers look good IMO, and hey $25 total for markers and paint is pretty good.
      Thanks for looking out.
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

If any of you in the salt lake area need help with some mods or whatever I am available to help, I just need a ride out. Thanks.
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

TTT^ I'm looking around for DSM setup now. We'll see what becomes of the Former grocery getter, now Sleeper...
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

nice cb mang you need to get that white spoiler we saw by that second we went
            Last edited by almostJDM; 08-23-2006, 02:05 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM
              nice cb mang you need to get that white spoiler we saw by that second we went

Well unless we go back there tonight and jump the fence, I don't see them selling it to us, lol.
              I want that lip though, and a few other things. I'm thinking about jsut going and getting a bunch of stuff to sell on here and help some fools out on here.
              Get up with me later if you want.
              (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Hey there Spartan....whats good dude? Not much here.....trying to figure out my options as far as the water situation goes...i think tomorrow im going to see about getting it steamcleaned and take it from there...when i get the chance i want to remove the carpeting and see whats going on under neath but i dont have the time....i still need new mats to...i called one of the Honda dealerships in Ga and they didnt have any mats for 4th or 5th gens...i promptly called them bagels and hung up...so well see whats happens...im trying to aquire some USDM blackhoused HL with yellow highbeams since my Amber corners just came in and im tired of these projectors...and then these fog lights are like haunting me in my sleep lol...well thats all for now...hope all is well my man!

Comment

It's all going alright I guess.
                  Money's a bit tight but it's been before. yeah dude your carpets probably not going to dry very easy unless you take it out, just letting you know.
                  Yeah man I would do those fogs for you, from what I understand it's easy shit with a dremel. just take off ur bumper and look for the indent.
                  Glad to hear that sunroofs straightened out. BTW I found u a new visor on here for $30 I thought I sent the link. Lol Can't remember.
                  Anyways yeah I got about a month left to go b4 I head to Mexico for 24 months so I'm just killing time and trying to keep out of trouble. Got a sort of UT crew setup now, lol, hence the JDM Beating stick crew. As for the rest, i've just been working a bit and of course contributing what I know on here. I miss my car something bad.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Hey brotha i dont think your going to get this anytime soon but i hope all is well in Mexico and your staying safe and finding your experience and all rewarding!!

I miss you around these parts dude!

Well just to update you on my end of teh cb world:

1. Got JDM 1 peices on now with orange corners...and i installed H4 Nokya yellow low beams in them.
                    2. You saw the ITR's already....ummm i installed an Accord emblem on the radiator support beam under the hood.
                    3. And i finished my sound system, now i just need to begin custom work, like a false floor or something.

Cant decide....

well 9 more months and i get out of the US Army and im going home to Ft lauderdale...maybe eventually when i get down there i can pick up a 5spd and pimp that...im a boost that fucker till she falls apart and rebuild lol!

Well come back already pimp!!!!!!!!

next up for my plans is the JDM front fogs and EDM rear fog...i just bought a rear fog switch from UK Accord so when that comes its time to begin the fog light setup!!

Comment

Heres a bump, cuz i aint dead yet!!!
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Spartan is on the creep yall...

keep an eye out

Comment

Heres a bump bc im not dead, and man i miss my car...
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

looks good......
                            -why not paint your intake pipe to blue to match other blue...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.
                              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

No, couldnt be monkey poo, we dont have monkeys in North Carolina. Thats Mexico, where im at, that has monkeys. but ill be sure to get on cleaning that when im back in october 2008, thanks.
                                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X