X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoshM
    replied
    Ugh.

You think they're cheaply made, or perhaps because of your ride height?

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Found out today my right lower balljoint I ordered from T.A.S. last winter has already failed

On top of that, the outter CV boot and the inner tie rod boot on the right side have also ripped open

Looks like its time to start collecting parts for another full suspension rebuild

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Way ahead of you man!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149802

Leave a comment:

• LowNknoxville
    replied
    have you talked to bryant? i didnt know if you were in knoxville right now or what? check out my last post in the TN rollcall to check out what we are trying to get going! PEACE

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Haha, not anytime soon man but I think I'd be getting the better end of that trade.

Leave a comment:

• 1clean92
    replied
    soo when we gonna trade rides?? hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Just ordered all new bushings and tie rods. I'll be installing them over winter break. Won't make a lick of difference to any of yall but it's going to make a huge difference actually driving the car so I thought I'd throw a post up. Might as well throw a pic up as well

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnn!!!!!!

That's a pretty penny.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    i'm honored im an inspiration to you man. and im not just saying that to say it.

as to the racing idk yet. its costly to curcuit race. 120 a time. 7 heats this time. vs 6 when i first went.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Dude! Cobalt Blue Pearl is where it's at. Your's is definitely an inspiration to me. You were doing it big time before I new the difference between the gas and brake pedals

As to the racing.... DO IT. It was so fun and made all the little parts I've installed finally seem worth it.

Just PS'd the trim black and didn't really feel it. Maybe if the car ever becomes a serious project I'll do it to go for a blackout look.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Man, haven't tossed that idea around in a looong time. Not a bad idea given how pretty much everything else on the car is dark. Might have to see how it looks in a few pics and photoshop it in.
    lovin' it george, makes me proud to be a cobalt blue pearl owner.
    pretty cool how u auto x'ed it too. Nioce. thinkin about racing mine one last time before winter on a circuit track but idk

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Man, haven't tossed that idea around in a looong time. Not a bad idea given how pretty much everything else on the car is dark. Might have to see how it looks in a few pics and photoshop it in.

Leave a comment:

• TheNextEpisode
    replied
    Would you ever think about painting the chrome trim around the windows black?
    Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    About time.

But you were in the wrong class. STS was so last year, lol. They changed the name to ST, and changed STS2 to STS.
    Yeah, first thing I heard when I put the tape on when another driver walked by. Serves me right for looking at anything but the official SCCA site.

I'm going to make a post in the Auto-X forum about the entire thing in the next day or so.

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
    Agreed.
    Everybody hating on UT. At least our rugby team's legit!

Leave a comment:

• The G-Man
    replied
    Originally posted by JoshM View Post
    Excellent picture of your car.

However, that back ground is atrocious.
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X