No announcement yet.

jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car has been an inspiration to me. Plain and Simple.

Never was a Coupe CB fan until you came on the scene and been doing yo shiet up!

Should you proceed?

Tough call.

I personally like the car as it is. Maybe more n=on a tuck but as for motor wise...

Leave as is, I say...

Either way, love the car as is and will continue to have nothing but Love for the Car!
    RETIRED...

Comment

I say say keep it 10k is too deep to quit now. It wasn't that long ago when I was feelin the same and you gave me the inspiration to keep it I say build it up and rep the CB GAME
      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

if you plan on showing a lot, and trying to get a feature, a tuck would be the best. Then again, even for a show, you can get by with an impressive engine build and mild tuck.

It's probably just me, but all the wow cars now just have nicely tucked, and shaved bays. Mild build motor work, if any, just nicely painted valve covers, with some stylish cues on top of that.

It's all a matter of, do you really want to do all that engine work to feel that much faster, a tad, and deal with emission passing.
        Last edited by ikayto; 10-28-2009, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Nicely done
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            if you plan on showing a lot, and trying to get a feature, a tuck would be the best. Then again, even for a show, you can get by with an impressive engine build and mild tuck.

It's probably just me, but all the wow cars now just have nicely tucked, and shaved bays. Mild build motor work, if any, just nicely painted valve covers, with some stylish cues on top of that.

It's all a matter of, do you really want to do all that engine work to feel that much faster, a tad, and deal with emission passing.
            Sup dude. Yeah I understand your point of view. The engine bay is a clean up for myself. Everything on the car is for the most part flawless...except the engine bay. It's considerably clean, but not color-matched with the body. Yes a mild tuck is fine like what I have now, but I just want to see if I can clean it up a little more. The ABS itself looks messy. That would free a whole bunch of space. Then again, I'm thinking that the ABS could someday safe my life with all the "fast" driving I may be doing. I'm just really trying to do it right the second time. As far as smog, I have plugs for it. I don't have to worry about it for another 2 years. The cops are my only concern. Hopefully I won't run into the "pop your hood" situation.

We will see how everything goes. Thanks for all the input folks. I really appreciate the time and concern all of you are giving me. Gives me a little strength to continue.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

why the sad face? it looks good man.

Comment

another car that i enjoy looking at. hey questiob bro what kind of header is that? pm me for info

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    why the sad face? it looks good man.
                    Haven't driven it in months. I'm preparing for a build. I miss this thing.

93 'til infinity

Comment

I was gonna drive down tuesday but modern warfare 2 came by.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Haven't driven it in months. I'm preparing for a build. I miss this thing.
                        have you taken it apart or something?

Comment

love this car!!!
                          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            have you taken it apart or something?
                            Oh yes, very.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Oh yes, very.
                              lo0l. well hurry up man. what you got in the works? hmmmmmm?

Comment

Super clean man. I like it.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X