Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo Dave
    replied
    your car is very original... but it definately needs a drop!

other than that im digging it

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
    love ur molded lip. not feelin the wheels but i know ur changin those... im not feeling the headlights either, they would work but u need to do something different with ur hood and grill. but thats just my opinion. keep up the good work.
    Headlights will be blachoused eventually, I can't get them in the kitchen oven though so going to need a head gun. Retrofit also planned later on perhaps.. Got another hood that's not so messed up, just need to cut it to fit. I don't like the grill either, but it's better than a hole and I haven't been able to get to the junkyard to pull another grill to cut to fit. Actually looking to mold a skyline style grill into the bumper itself.

Trying to do things right one time around from here on out.

Leave a comment:

• UrDoneSRH
    replied
    love ur molded lip. not feelin the wheels but i know ur changin those... im not feeling the headlights either, they would work but u need to do something different with ur hood and grill. but thats just my opinion. keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    yeah, I lost it a long time ago. Number is for real, and it's the same vin all over the car. One day I'll post a picture with an ID for everyone to see. btw b-bomb look at the souther regionals we are having a meet the 26th and 25+ are signed up so far it'd be worth driving out if you can make it

update: computer is out, for weight purposes, ease of use purposes. takes time to start and shut down, and all my driving is usually 17min or less quick trips. Otherwise I would do whatever to keep it... Still plan on full 5.1 surround sound, not doing a $500 head unit though, so imma get a $150-$250 dvd 5.1 unit and get a $200 pr of 9" flip down visor screens to keep it lookin like not much to theives. Rear trunk is going to get a makeover, probably going to do a full glass custom setup, keeping the alpine 5 1/2"s and tweeters and changing out the 12" or going with 2. Or two flat cone 10"s perhaps... will see.

Leave a comment:

• b-bomb
    replied
    I have to say I'm glad you lost the big ass wing. It has definately come a long way. Awesome job on the custom front end with the headlights and all and if that whole vin# b-day thing is true then that would make the car priceless if it were me. JDM FTMFW!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    cool headlight.....
    love the JDM.....

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    I have dynoed my car, see what she does now because it's not going to be the same in another year!

Dyno Feb 06

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    Hecks no man I have specific looks in my mind while nice those wheels aren't gonna work for me. Nobody was up so not yet.

Yeah it's a 5th gen type R which if most ppl wouldn't know they don't really have a lip to screw through around the curves so you have to screw brackets in the side to mount it. Having it molded avoids the screws plus the whole bumper looks much better than stock and better than kitted. REALLY like what I came up with. Just gotta get the rear bumper figure out and possibly put the flare from another set of 5th gen sideskirts to finish the body look. Unique in a non-rice- very tight way. You guys have to see my new jdm peices also very very nice pics soon

Leave a comment:

• da9b16
    replied
    Jeremiah- I never noticed you molded that lip in.... it looks REALLY good.... I got some 93 se wheels you can rock if you want them? You will have to get some tires but you can rock em....

Yeah Konis with tein's that is where it is at... You should be ridding sick man.... BTW- did you talk to your Dad about our meeting? Tell Eric I said What UP foo.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    wheels were 200 w/tires from a co worker and much better than the bare steelies. Not what I want on the car though but I had to have something until I can get some motegi FF7's.

I'm doing the suspension RIGHT the first time, KONI Yellows are ON THE WAY and going to be put on with some tien sports very shortly! I CANT WAIT!

Will be auto crossing with this setup so look for updates in the next month or two I will post pics and vids for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisisiced
    replied
    Yo that shit is pretty tight but im not feelin the wheels at all...

Leave a comment:

• cb7rolln
    replied
    i am all around diggin this car, it's def different. please tell me you are at least saving for suspension! this thing would look sick w/ that wheel well gap closed. keep it real man.peace.

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    They are from an 89-91 accord inspire. It's the honda version of the acura legend for europe because they don't make vehicles under the acura label over there. It's the precursor to the CC2's you may have seen a few other people put on there accords that have a third light for a fog where as mine only has two lights and a larger middle reflector space.

And my car does look like yours, look at some of the pics before the headlight swap we were twins lol...

Thanks for the comments guys keep em coming!

Leave a comment:

• blackoutt
    replied
    Damn I love that front end!Your paint is the closest I've seen to mine.

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    what headlights are those

Leave a comment:

Working...
X