Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    clean car girl. mods? plans?
    for right now, I am gonna keep it stock, and throw some tint on it. maybe drop it later on, but right now i just need to focus on work and school. I will get some rims also, and def later on I am converting it to a stick

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
      for right now, I am gonna keep it stock, and throw some tint on it. maybe drop it later on, but right now i just need to focus on work and school. I will get some rims also, and def later on I am converting it to a stick
      nice.

well do keep your eyes on work and school. too many people losing their jobs. im trying my best to stay on top of people at work. being that im a manager, its me that gets in trouble if someone at work does something wrong. then they get looked at last.

Comment

yea, well I am just doing my thang now....and I am single again haha....i dunno if i really want to be in a relationship right now...too much drama shit, and whatnot.....

anyhow, but i miss my cb7

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

yea, well I am just doing my thang now....and I am single again haha....i dunno if i really want to be in a relationship right now...too much drama shit, and whatnot.....

anyhow, but i miss my cb7
          do your thang girl. enjoy your single life. its your life. live your life how you want it.

but maybe down the road you'll get another cb. who knows.

Comment

screw it.. drive it and use it for dependability..

if you want another project, recover another cb7 in the future... or don't and save lots of money lol.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post

if you want another project, recover another cb7 in the future... or don't and save lots of money lol.
              As I like to say, life happens. Stock = less adventure, but also less drama! hah

Just think of us from time to time.
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Looks good Nicole. Glad you decided to clean her up before showing us.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post

trust me I will get another cb7 later down the road....just right now i need something that is more family and the cd5 has a bigger backseat haha

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Cool cd5! I love cd5s just coz there's so much of it I can put on my cb

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                      Cool cd5! I love cd5s just coz there's so much of it I can put on my cb
                      Yea she is a beauty. I am happy with it so far

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Yea she is a beauty. I am happy with it so far
                        i want a CD5......

oh well. nice car tho girl. take of it. make an MR of it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          i want a CD5......

oh well. nice car tho girl. take of it. make an MR of it

yeah, well I will make my n ame on cd5tuner but i will still lurk here on cb7tuner and i wont forget the friends i have made on here and whatnot

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

keyed the cb7...my old car.
                            Yes and Happy is not happy about that!!! Hey peeps how is every one. Nicoles Baby is in good hands. No worries!!!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmoreX View Post
                              Yes and Happy is not happy about that!!! Hey peeps how is every one. Nicoles Baby is in good hands. No worries!!!!
                              it is, but i still miss her life goes on i guess....maybe if you decide to sell her you will sell her back to me.....please if you decide to sell her give her back

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

oh nice !!! so now will it actually go fast ...... just kidding nicole .. its a nice car keep it nice please .. I wanted to buy her coupe way back but im so broke it and far away it wasnt even an option ...
                                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                                X