No announcement yet.

hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh, on the 2 wire plug on the vtec oil pressure switch, you grounded one of those wires correct?
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
      ohhh, on the 2 wire plug on the vtec oil pressure switch, you grounded one of those wires correct?

yes the black one

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

you got the idle problem figured out too? what did that end up being?
        Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

For that code 22.... IIRC I think thats the one where you gotta take off the pressure switch and clean the little screen filter out. Very easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
            For that code 22.... IIRC I think thats the one where you gotta take off the pressure switch and clean the little screen filter out. Very easy!
            hmm, I may do that, sounds easy peasy.

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

When i had the code 22 i made this thread http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=code+22

Hopefully this helps. It was very simple to do. It was like 6 bolts total, spray the little screen with some brake cleaner wipe it off then re install.

Comment

When i had the code 22 i made this thread http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=code+22

Hopefully this helps. It was very simple to do. It was like 6 bolts total, spray the little screen with some brake cleaner wipe it off then re install.
                sweet deal, I will do that today when I head out there. Thank you so much for the tip

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

valve cover your worried about.

lol...
                  you needs to have a lil faith in me on your valve cover.. lol...

it's going to be you hopefully...

many guys prolly might not like it,, but they should like the details in it and how slick it is..

just a lil faith,, and you'll love it!
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

Pictures of how she sits currently coming soon.. Stay tuned....

There will be pictures TONIGHT before MIDNIGHT Central Time..

Later

Comment

yup yup, she sounds pretty hot!!!! and handles like she should

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                        yup yup, she sounds pretty hot!!!! and handles like she should
                        Sounds awesome.. Once you get your VC back you will definatly have something original on your hands..

Pics, okay so it wasn't before midnight, but it is worth the wait..

ENJOY:

Thats all for now.. Later

Comment

What kind of powah are you getting out of it? 190? Or are you able to tell?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i 2 am curious on power...

all i have ever road in h22 wise is my high compression one,, i am curious as to how a stock one runs....

wow.. love the valve cover hahaha
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Looks like you forgot to loop your power steering lines

Comment

Looks like you forgot to loop your power steering lines

haha, I didnt want power steering, but hubby is going to put it back on i guess. we have to find a bracket that goes to the h

Nicole
                                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X