hondaccordgrl : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
    its fine. A lot of people wouldnt expect it to be a females car OR a female driving it.

I love what I am into, and I love what I do with my car. It is a hobby to me. Just like learning all the specs and whatnot on my cars........Thanks for the compliment

Nicole
    très belle voiture Nicole !!

i think its nothing more nice than a girls tuning her car and apreciate it....

sorry for the crappy english

My Ride Thread
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
    Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

Originally posted by DragonEye
      très belle voiture Nicole !!

i think its nothing more nice than a girls tuning her car and apreciate it....

sorry for the crappy english

merci beaucoup monsieur!

sorry if that is not the correct way to say it....

but thank you sir!

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

here are some pics of him making my car over.

It is already primered now, and ready for paint. You shall see pics probably monday or tuesday of the whole makeover

oh also, you see the pile of dirt in my sideskirt, yeah he said there was literally a flower growing inside of it

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Lookin good can't wait to see the finished product. Shit I can't wait to see it in person June 13th.
          One Day At A Time
          "Honda Connaisseur"
          1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
          1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
          1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
          1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
          1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
          Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
          Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
              Sexy!

haha look in the 4th pic down, look through where my tail light is supposed to be, you can see one of my audiobahn subs

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                haha look in the 4th pic down, look through where my tail light is supposed to be, you can see one of my audiobahn subs
                if you are bumpin, who needs tail lights? they will hear you and back off automatic

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                  if you are bumpin, who needs tail lights? they will hear you and back off automatic

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

You know once you done with this. Amber corner and bumper lenses are going to take priority right? lol

Ill see if i can locate you some.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                      You know once you done with this. Amber corner and bumper lenses are going to take priority right? lol

Ill see if i can locate you some.

I have been wanting some amber corners for a while, mine were broke when I first got my cb. And the bumper lights, I just bought but they are clear. They are sitting in the back seat But if you can locate me some I would love you more than I love you now

and Zach, I am painting it rosewood brown ...same color

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I have been wanting some amber corners for a while, mine were broke when I first got my cb. And the bumper lights, I just bought but they are clear. They are sitting in the back seat But if you can locate me some I would love you more than I love you now

and Zach, I am painting it rosewood brown ...same color
                        There is a wagon that i can rape the bumper lenses from and that fool doesn't have the interwebz right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                          There is a wagon that i can rape the bumper lenses from and that fool doesn't have the interwebz right now.
                          oh be nice to jacob but I dunno, I thought about blackhousing the clear ones....I dunno yet....but I do get her back today, I am stoked

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

pics

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                              pics
                              I still havent gotten her back......When I see her again for the first time, I am going to name her......the first thing that will pop in my head when I see her shall be her name (or his name )

anyhow, he said he was too tired sunday to go spray it. That he was going to spray lastnight. So she should be coming back to me this evening. We shall see

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I still havent gotten her back......When I see her again for the first time, I am going to name her......the first thing that will pop in my head when I see her shall be her name (or his name )

anyhow, he said he was too tired sunday to go spray it. That he was going to spray lastnight. So she should be coming back to me this evening. We shall see

nice i cant wait... i cud imagine how you feel lol..ima stay tuned cause ur ride is hot

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X