X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too sexy brother.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice touch on the gold emblems in the rear. Wonder if the lips on your wheels would look good if they were gold too lol!

We got to get that interior mint now petey! Show off that leather mang.

Comment

Those wheels are ill bro, some acura tl with a k24 swap from canada had them on his car in this months honda tunning magazine......they look ill on your cb too ....competition hearts right?

Comment

dam!

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
              X2 with what JoshM Says. This is an Amazing CB ! Wheels look Beast on the Arcadia

Love how Clean this shit is !

Pure Motivation !

Weren't you 5 lug before though
              thanks man. i never was 5lug lol.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
              Those Sprint Hart's look the part man. You have a very clean ride there man.
              they are acually track R's. i dont care, real or not, they look good.

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
              They would look nice in your cb but man, they would look excellent in a coupe!!!! Especially red ones for a red interior......... who has one of those?! Lol

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              ooooooo!! very nice.. Ive always liked how Harts looked on the CB chassis. Reminds me of StickyDilJoes first setup on the cover of Honda Tuning.
              im not even close to what joey had lol. i need to do more lol.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
              yea , this is a nice ride man . love it " what can i say "..
              the new wheels looks sick .
              When does the power come ?
              i wish for the power, motor is going bad. i think my rings are shitting.

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
              PeteyPete lookin' real ill! I miss the NJ meets man! Hope life is treating you well!
              somewhat man. motor is going bad.

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Too sexy brother.
              Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
              Nice touch on the gold emblems in the rear. Wonder if the lips on your wheels would look good if they were gold too lol!

We got to get that interior mint now petey! Show off that leather mang.
              lol. i did took pics of the interior but im too lazy to post them up lol.

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
              Those wheels are ill bro, some acura tl with a k24 swap from canada had them on his car in this months honda tunning magazine......they look ill on your cb too ....competition hearts right?
              nah. track R's. im too poor to be one of the elite lol. normal is fine for me lol.

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
              dam!
              Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
              Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
              thanks guys for the comments.
              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

WOW pics are incredible!!! Car is incredible!!! wallpaper material for sure!!!

to a super clean cb man!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Damb!! Those rims really set off you cb. The color combo is sick
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Motor is going bad you say? Oh darn if only there was a nice replacement for it... Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                      WOW pics are incredible!!! Car is incredible!!! wallpaper material for sure!!!

to a super clean cb man!!!
                      Thanks.
                      Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                      Damb!! Those rims really set off you cb. The color combo is sick
                      it a common color combination but it does look good lol.
                      Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
                      Motor is going bad you say? Oh darn if only there was a nice replacement for it... Hmmm...
                      If only it was that easy. To me, saving up to get an h22 is like im going to save up for an nsx. It's hard to save up when bills creep up and money isn't plentyfull. Even worse is that my car is the only car I have and something as major as a motor swap or any engine repair Is next to impossible to get done.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                      MR page

Comment

It finally hit passed 190,000 miles. The motor is going bad. I can warm up the car then drive normally and still see a ton of smoke. It somewhat disappears after going like 20 blocks before that happens. Getting another motor is astronomical and almost impossible with my current state financially and the cb is my only car and daily driver. And the shop I work at might close up by the end of the year. More drama I don't need. Let's see what happens in a few months. End of rant.

MR page

Comment

Pics look great Pete. Shame the motor's going and it doesnt sound like you'll have the money for a replacement or even another car. Hopefully something good comes of this situation. Once I bought my CG I said Id never look back, and Im not but yours makes me miss mine, lol.

Good luck man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's been a long time coming. I've had my accord for a couple of years and I been through a lot with my car. Everyone who viewed my mr thread seen what my cb went though. I had 3 cars, 1 Nissan, & 2 accords. but all of them had motor issues. I'm going through the same thing with my green cb. At 190,000 miles, I've had enough. Time to break this streak.

MR page

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you dirty dawg, you! Good buy! That's a perfect match for your car! Congratulations!
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                Ohhhhhhhhhh, you dirty dawg, you! Good buy! That's a perfect match for your car! Congratulations!
                                Thanks man. My cb is about to get serious up in here lol. As you can see, no tranny. I'm going to get the stuff I need for this motor one thing at a time. It will be awhile but it will come together soon.

MR page

Comment

Working...
                                X