No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey larry as always lookin good so far cant wait for completion.....let me no about that carpet n down pipe,bov,turbo if u got them see ya soon damon

Facebook me
    http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
    For sale thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
    Willing to buy/trade thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Originally posted by 93a-lude View Post
      hey larry as always lookin good so far cant wait for completion.....let me no about that carpet n down pipe,bov,turbo if u got them see ya soon damon
      yo damon youve been pm'd

Comment

i got a tingling sensation when I saw your clean block and your car's rad support off in the last picture of your first post in your MR.

Comment

got some shit done tonite. vaccumed interior, cleaned all black interior pieces, swapped over my JDM ITR shift boot onto the black console. also swapped over JDM Road Flare. just waiting to get paid so i can buy some dry ice and por15.

going to be polishing up my floor bar while its out.

Comment

NEGATIVE CAMBER FTW

Comment

damn this cars come a long way..i remember seeing it at the jersey meet awhile back..shit was a beast..cant wait to see the final product son

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                i got a tingling sensation when I saw your clean block and your car's rad support off in the last picture of your first post in your MR.

LOL, its all good man. thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by DhN View Post
                  damn this cars come a long way..i remember seeing it at the jersey meet awhile back..shit was a beast..cant wait to see the final product son
                  thanks dhn, yea its came along way and i have no plans to stop. just wait for whats in store for the civic coupe hows that civic doing? whats next on the mod list?

Comment

i went to the track..spun all the way down...so LSD and a pair of slicks...im also starting the bodywork and the paint next..runs strong tho..and yeh i gotta see some updates for the coupe

Comment

sweet. what swap do you have? i might keep the ls the way it is. but install a new clutch, lsd mfactory fd, some misc shit, repaint and some other shit

Comment

straight ls..built block..its a good motor...idk bout keeping it na tho..but 2 boosted cars would be a headache lol

Comment

i thought about turboin the civic also but one boosted car is enough. what lsd are you going with?

Comment

might be gettin a kaaz lsd..idk..jus pricin shit out...traction is a huge issue with turbo cars

Comment

got alt belt installed... thats all for now

Comment

reloc. kit looks good!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X