greencb7inkc : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    One of the other packages was a bought part, but it was MISSING VITAL PIECES, lol, but the seller is sending said pieces, but also in said package were some unexpected pieces.
    Hmmmmm...
    Sounds like a good seller to me.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Oh, indeed. Legendary. If i can say that.

Said package was only supposed to include 1 pair of items. Said items were missing important parts. But as i continued to empty package of remaining contents, i found another pair of items i had not paid for, nor was i expecting. Not sure how said unexpected items install, but i will have to get out and try.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

L@@K!!!! Pics....AND VIDS!

--OLD BULBS--

--NEW BULBS--

Oookay, now getting the new bulbs into your current lights is impossible. You'll need to do some modding and fabbing. The outer tails needed to be sanded down some, but also kinda had to remake the slots for the sockets. Here's what had to be done to the inner tails....

And vids.

First is before, with the old LED bulbs, in the daylight. Will get one of the new lights, tonight.

As you can see, with lights-ON, the inners are barely visible and the outers are "dots".

--AFTER NEW LEDS--

Inners are more visible and all 4 are widely lit up. Brakes are also brighter.

As i said, i imagine night will be better.

--OTHER PACKAGE--(Will go on tomorrow)

AND, lol, while i was installing my new LEDs, ANOTHER package came.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Sorry about the photobucket vids. I sent them straight there from my cell and i dont like YouTube, lol.

Comment

Sorry about the photobucket vids. I sent them straight there from my cell and i dont like YouTube, lol.
            Yeah.... those suck. But, I'm sure they put out A LOT more light than your old ones. I hated the lack of light from my old LEDs.

New parts look frrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeesh.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

What sucks? Vids, old bulbs or new bulbs?

Comment

What sucks? Vids, old bulbs or new bulbs?
                I meant vids. Sorry.

Oh, and your old LEDs sucked too.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well, the vids CAME OUT. I mean, you can see a difference. Its just day time.

The old bulbs sucked, but they were easier to install, lol. I had to sand and hack up my tail lights to get the new bulbs in there, lol.

Comment

yum, squash!

Comment

Smells like Fruit Loops.

Comment

It's still raining, but i might have the garage for a bit, so i'll see if i can do some work today.

I noticed this morning that when the car is on, and i hit the brake pedal, my radio lights up. Might just be a crossed wire or something. One more thing i gotta pull out and examine, lol.

And i just noticed this today, so i dont know if its been going on or just a recent thing. I'll try to find out.

Comment

It's still raining, but i might have the garage for a bit, so i'll see if i can do some work today.

I noticed this morning that when the car is on, and i hit the brake pedal, my radio lights up. Might just be a crossed wire or something. One more thing i gotta pull out and examine, lol.

And i just noticed this today, so i dont know if its been going on or just a recent thing. I'll try to find out.
                          i believe that happens because of your led brake lights. i don't know that exact reason, but i know it to be a side effect of going LED.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                          DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

But there's no wiring changes going LED. Messing with the brown box and killing the hyper-flash, yeah, but like i said, this is the first time ive noticed it. Like i said, i'll pull my radio out and have a look around.

Btw, I was on here, at work, the other day and had your post up on the screen and someone saw your sig and said, "Hey, is that your car, looks just like it.." and i told them no, and they actually thought i was lying. They couldnt tell the subtle differences. They were like, "How is yours idfferent?" I told them, the lip, the headlights, the sidemarkers, fogs, sunroof visor.

It was funny.

Comment

But there's no wiring changes going LED. Messing with the brown box and killing the hyper-flash, yeah, but like i said, this is the first time ive noticed it. Like i said, i'll pull my radio out and have a look around.

Btw, I was on here, at work, the other day and had your post up on the screen and someone saw your sig and said, "Hey, is that your car, looks just like it.." and i told them no, and they actually thought i was lying. They couldnt tell the subtle differences. They were like, "How is yours idfferent?" I told them, the lip, the headlights, the sidemarkers, fogs, sunroof visor.

It was funny.
                              yea you could be right about the LED, i've seen it on other cars.

LOL @ the second paragraph....i think someone who is really new to accords wouldn't know the differences. i think both are cars look great but way different lol. i eventually want to go LED, but thats down the road a bit

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Yep, leds cause the radio and cluster to light up. I got tired of them and just went back to regular bulbs, maybe when they make better, BRIGHTER LEDS then ill go with them, untill then not worth the hassle for something ill never see while driving
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X