No announcement yet.

T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow the blue under the hood is verry loud.
    but welcome and i am sure this car will be show quaility when completed.. best of luck.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
      wow the blue under the hood is verry loud.
      but welcome and i am sure this car will be show quaility when completed.. best of luck.
      Thanx man. I hope i can get everything done soon.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
        kinda sad you ditched the arcadia green for a flat black rattle can job
        you can feel better josh, it wasn't arcadia.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
          you can feel better josh, it wasn't arcadia.
          What color is it? Is Nessy Blue a factory Honda paint?
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I might be getting a bottle from 1993haccord. using it as a purge kit to make people think i have nitrous.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

definately dont do it just for the purge. if you have a bottle, at least do a 25-50 shot, otherwise you just look like a poser. nice looking work in progress tho man.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

yea dude, Plus nitrous isnt free, so instead of buying that adn paying to fill the bottle, just rock the turbo with a nice exhaust....or use the nitrous kit as an intercooler sprayer, would be nice ot be able to ice the ic down before a race....
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Im not being mean but ur car has no direction. Looks like you got ebay happy

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                    haven't we all one time or another...
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                      I actually have only bought 3 things off of EBAY. I have been planning more on what to do with the purge kit i am getting. I/C Sprayer and purge.
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                        yea dude, Plus nitrous isnt free, so instead of buying that adn paying to fill the bottle, just rock the turbo with a nice exhaust....or use the nitrous kit as an intercooler sprayer, would be nice ot be able to ice the ic down before a race....
                        Nitrous isnt that much bro. I only pay 20$ to get the bottle filled. I was going to put nitrous in my car but i dont want to blow my bottom end up. My top end is worked up but the bottom aint so blahhh. It was pretty awsome haveing it as a purge kit. Trust me everyone looks when you hit the button!!

Comment

not feelin it the kit isnt fitting right and it needs paint and new wheels badly

Comment

you may notice most people on here are all go and then show...
                            but yeah i understand your on a budget aren't we all..
                            any paint plans in the future?
                            or drop?
                            don't tell me you can't lower it because i have mine..

dude a 50 shot, isn't gona hurt your bottom end... who cares when people that look... when it's all show..

I'm not a fan of half way doing something...or anything.
                            i think u need to stop and say how do i want this to look and run. and go from there and stay to the plan.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Well my car was broken into yesterday. they took my DVD player and all of my CDs. I am pissed!! alreadt bought the new window for it. installed it too.

Keele. I am planning on painting the car soon. I want to get my hood and i need more paint first. I can really lower it too much because of the places i go. barely get by with stock setup. I do plan on doing more suspension mods too.

most of the parts that i have bought were engine parts. my dad bought the body kit for christmas when i was 16. i bought the fenders because my other ones were dented and i wanted someething different than the Z3 fenders. nobody in Chillicothe had these fenders. i have been focusing more on engine work right now. i want to go fast! VERY fast!!
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

$ wise it would be cheaper to get an h22 with dependability... imo
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X