X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like you have things in order
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

hey can't you just pic a h22a up from the salvage yard?
      back at it again

Comment

i have looked and all the preludes that WOULD have an H22 are stripped. a guy i know has a civic hatch that has a ECU with Chrome and is putting Hondata on it instead. i might get that and have someone chip it for me.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
          i have looked and all the preludes that WOULD have an H22 are stripped. a guy i know has a civic hatch that has a ECU with Chrome and is putting Hondata on it instead. i might get that and have someone chip it for me.
          cool cool
          back at it again

Comment

i figure it all up and it will cost me about $1000 to put my turbo on my car at LOW boost.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

yep but then u need a chiped ecu for your f22

but turbo is sick.
              back at it again

Comment

i have the APEXI S-AFC. i can use it and a wideband to tune it. i am bidding on my TIAl 38mm wastegate. $52.00 shipped to my door so far. i might be trading the other turbo i have for an intercooler. that is what has been going on with my car so far.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

ooh! cool
                  back at it again

Comment

ima save and get my mini-ram turbo manifold and 2.5" dp for $320. DSM injectors for about $50. I need intercooler piping too. if i can get everything sson, i will be boosting in no time.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

cool i want to see some pics man!
                      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
                        cool i want to see some pics man!
                        Pics of what? i will get pics of the wastgate if i get it and the intercooler if he brings it to me.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Gotta love them possoms in Ohio!!!

Your ride is coming along pretty good . Can't wait to see the paint job on it and the turbo set-up ftw!
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                            would this be a good intake manifold too?

both are from f22 parts.com. tell me what you think.

manifold is an obx piece of crap and it does not fit in the cb7 engine bay... I tried my friend gave me one for 30 bucks.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                              manifold is an obx piece of crap and it does not fit in the cb7 engine bay... I tried my friend gave me one for 30 bucks.
                              thanx man. i didnt want to spend all of that money for a p.o.s.
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

ok get a etlbrock manafold or something
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X