No announcement yet.

T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car was broken into so i am getting an alarm. I need to find a good wideband so i can hook my S-AFC up and tune my car.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

I like the primer paint job, and the big honkin turbo. I'm sure you know how ppl feel about kits around here. Keep up the good work!

-=DaddyC=-
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
        I like the primer paint job, and the big honkin turbo. I'm sure you know how ppl feel about kits around here. Keep up the good work!

-=DaddyC=-
        Thanx man. I appreciate the comment. I hope to get the turbo on SOON!! ASAP!! Still need alot of parts though.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

i was thinkin about using a tubular DSM manifold for my turbo setup. What do you guys think?
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

do you mean a regular exhaust manifold from a DSM or an aftermarket tubular manifold made for the DSM motor? if it it aftermarket, make sure it is from a reputable company. do NOT buy ebay for that. ebay manifolds crack rather consistantly from the weight and heat of the turbo.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              do you mean a regular exhaust manifold from a DSM or an aftermarket tubular manifold made for the DSM motor? if it it aftermarket, make sure it is from a reputable company. do NOT buy ebay for that. ebay manifolds crack rather consistantly from the weight and heat of the turbo.
              I want to find something with a wastegate flange.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i got this in yesterday. HEHEHE!!

OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

are you going to run a wet shot or dry? how big?
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                    are you going to run a wet shot or dry? how big?
                    A 50 shot dry. I am basically doing what you did. First spray then boost. I am going to keep the car on spray even after I boost and just spray the intercooler of something.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

goin dry huh? why not some wet action you probably wont feel it at all! lmk...im goin nx but 75 wet for now,ill be doing it in the spring. nice ride man.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Nice ride

Keep up the good work

Are you going to do a paintjob or are you going to leave it like this?

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                        My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

thanx 4 the comments guys.

Slammed4thgen: I got this as a purge kit originaly but i am using it as a dry shot. a 50 shot only reqires colder plugs for our cars. that is why it's going to be a 50 dry shot. the car still needs alot of work. i like the eyelids you have and i want to get some for mine.

Lo-specials: I am planing on painting the car Nessy blue with a silver metal flake soon. I need more paint and I want to get my cf hood first.
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Should i Put red/ clear tails on my car or not? The ones like the Civic Si.
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7

Nitrous Purge. In tha grill!
                              now that is really badass!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

thanx man!! I came up with the idea a year ago. Finally got to put it to good use.
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X