draxo : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey draxo,

you are coming to the Niagara meet on Sept 6th?

ur car is probably the most proportional looking CB9 I've ever seen; which is a good thing.
    DEVOTE

Comment

YOooOOoOoo G!! Car looks friggin amazing...best wagon IMO. Definitely gotta meet up sometime soon bro. Take it eZz
      I AM VTEC, HEAR ME ROAR!!

Comment

clean wagon man .. i like the wheels alot man .. the nicest wagon on here ..
        under contruction!

Comment

LOVE THE FIRST PIC. thats one clean wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LX View Post
            hm, thats a nice backlit LP holder, i wonder where you got it? lol.

jus playin, the g-wagon looks mint. see you wednesday maybe?

oh yeah, what happened with your other rims, i can use a new set.
            yoyo! haha thanks for the hookup. the type r lip soooo sick on your car. i wish i had a chance to rock it while i was dumped. would have looked dope!

Originally posted by '90 H22 CB7 View Post
            YOooOOoOoo G!! Car looks friggin amazing...best wagon IMO. Definitely gotta meet up sometime soon bro. Take it eZz
            haha means a lot dood. thanks a lot brahh!

Originally posted by cb4_honda View Post
            clean wagon man .. i like the wheels alot man .. the nicest wagon on here ..
            thanks a lot dood! which rims? white ones or the black/blue lip? i swear half my friends like the white rims, and the other half like the black/blue lip. insanity!

Originally posted by rudeboy5 View Post
            LOVE THE FIRST PIC. thats one clean wagon
            thanks brah! it's also my favourite pic too. i need to get some more rollin' shot pics taken before the snow hits.

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo View Post
              i need to get some more rollin' shot pics taken before the snow hits.
              coming.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

i need to get some more rollin' shot pics taken before the snow hits.
                hey man, if that october cruise happens we will get tons of rolling shots!!!

Im seriously debating putting my suspension on for the cruise, so I can get some nice rolling shots...instead of looking like a 4x4 truck

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

I keep forgetting how amazing your car is

This picture is HARD

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                    coming.
                    jake! thanks for the sick rolling shot pics of the ride man. we definitely gotta meet up again soon

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    I keep forgetting how amazing your car is

This picture is HARD
                    haha thanks bro! means a lot coming from a fellow wagoneer. it's one of my fav pics of my car too

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                    hey man, if that october cruise happens we will get tons of rolling shots!!!

Im seriously debating putting my suspension on for the cruise, so I can get some nice rolling shots...instead of looking like a 4x4 truck
                    i'll borrow my parents cam this time.. so i can contribute some better quality pictures. rolling shots are in order!

if you need help with the suspension work, let me know. regardless of the 4x4 look (trust me i know i rocked it for a year haha), your ride still looks sweet. throw those jdm goodies on for sure!

while im posting, figured i'd update the thread with some more recent pictures.. and most importantly.. my newest decal.

thought i'd take a special picture of the caliper clearance to my rims.. basically scraped the shit out of my rim weights. no wonder i have that vibration

oh btw.. the sweetest shot ever.

special thanks to chris, lok + his bro, mason and jake + his girl for the awesome pictures

Members Ride

Comment

while im posting, figured i'd update the thread with some more recent pictures.. and most importantly.. my newest decal.
                      YES!!!

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

damn ima have to step up mygame,lol. looking good like aways bro

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                          YES!!!
                          yes.. i think we're gonna have to hook you up with a set of these! let me know if you're interested brah

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                          damn ima have to step up mygame,lol. looking good like aways bro
                          felipe! thanks man, really appreciate it. i wanna do a cruise to florida next summer. like definitely wanna do it. how are FL roads? i drove from TN to toronto and it was nothing but smooth roads until newyork. new york SUCKS for roads!!

Members Ride

Comment

felipe! thanks man, really appreciate it. i wanna do a cruise to florida next summer. like definitely wanna do it. how are FL roads? i drove from TN to toronto and it was nothing but smooth roads until newyork. new york SUCKS for roads!!
                            actually they are pretty good bro. yea man if u decide to just give me a few wagon and cb7 guys together and have a meet. a guy that drives that far deserves a bbq meet imo

Comment

The new pictures you took are awesome! Same with that sticker.

You make me want to get a wagon.
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Nice wagon. I had some of those OZ rims on my wagon during the winter, dam those rims where light. Had to put them back on my wifes Lancer. You got alot of nice JDM goodies. I been redoing my wagon, need to get some fogs and 1pc. You did a job job on the wagon, keep up the good work.
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X