No announcement yet.

F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you and me have a lot in common except your upgrade. where did you get the fog lights? im looking for one of those...Nice ride man. check my public profile and you see what i said about our cars look alike....remember to tell me about the fogs please
    this is my cb7 92 honda accord ex....enjoy it

Comment

well the header for the 7 looks fairly simple

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by checarter15 View Post
        you and me have a lot in common except your upgrade. where did you get the fog lights? im looking for one of those...Nice ride man. check my public profile and you see what i said about our cars look alike....remember to tell me about the fogs please
        Yea your car looks alittle nicer than what I started with. As for the foglights, I purchased them off ebay for about 15 dollars shipped. They're just a generic brand.
        Originally posted by kelton View Post
        well the header for the 7 looks fairly simple

lol yea I'd say so hah

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
          Yea your car looks alittle nicer than what I started with. As for the foglights, I purchased them off ebay for about 15 dollars shipped. They're just a generic brand.

lol yea I'd say so hah
          If I got my cousins header you think you could make a replica? lol

New people click here

Comment

yea probly. It'd be easier to do it on the car though.

Comment

true. probbably wont be for a while though lol

New people click here

Comment

i was going to post this last night, but for some reason i didnt.

damn you i want a twin loop. >:|
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

It was a bitch to get to fit. I had to remove the fatty heat shield and cut off the origional hangers from the chassis and relocate them haha. Its a realllllly tight fit but look way way clean and hella cool if you're looking under the car. Plus the resonators make it look like a 3" catback almost haha.

Comment

Most perfect slip fit eva, just need a 2.5" min t-bolt clamp or a regular exhaust clamp, t-bolt would look cooler.

Comment

are you down in auburn?

New people click here

Comment

Nope. I was from 12 to 6 saturday and that was it lol.

Comment

oh haha. I want to make my way out to bham one of these days but no money lol

New people click here

Comment

Do eit! I'm hitting up baker sunday with Liz's friend's bf, you should come!

Comment

Dude. I wish. im so broke right now its rediculous.

New people click here

Comment

I know dude I have 40 dollars right now until I get paid which could be like 1 to 4 weeks. Sucks...

Comment

Working...
                                X