• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    when was this???
    Dude, I told you, I was in Clermont FLA back the beginning of February, even went down to Miami for a day. I had my eye out for you, but I didn't even see one CB in Miami.

Next time I will make sure to plan a meet with you when I'm down, I have to see your wag in person.
    Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
    I never seen this wagon. Nice, I like it. Those seats look nice to. Did they fit without mods?
    Thanks man, I'm going to have to check out yours too, I like any H22 wagon.

The seats are terrific, between the PSPEC S/S and the 02 Accord coupe seats I have two mods that I enjoy literally everytime I'm in the car. The fronts bolted right in, the backs needed a little modification to install, but all in all they were like 3/10 for difficulty to make work. I highly recommend them, super comfortable and adjustable and heatable!
    Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
    Great looking wagon. Very clean, I am jealous, as I have always wanted a wagon.
    Thanks man, you don't really get the full sense of the dents, scratches and insidious rust from the pictures, but I appreciate the comment. I'm ever jealous of your insane boosted-ness.
    Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
    Nice! Can't wait to see the car with the new coilovers installed!

I'm curious as to what the next big mod will be.......
    Pics will be up soon, I'm going to have to take some time to explain my reflections on the setup, I've never owned a non-stock suspension before, it's......interesting.

And you're just going to have to wait to see what's next......it's off the beaten path for typical performance mods around here, thats for sure....I think you'll like it.

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Nice! Can't wait to see the car with the new coilovers installed!

I'm curious as to what the next big mod will be.......

Leave a comment:

• chessboxer
    replied
    Great looking wagon. Very clean, I am jealous, as I have always wanted a wagon.

Leave a comment:

• H22WAGON93
    replied
    I never seen this wagon. Nice, I like it. Those seats look nice to. Did they fit without mods?

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
    FLORIDA RULES!!!!!!!

when was this???

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Ok, at long last, I'm finally making one of the two major mods to my car for this year........

stay tuned for images of a newer, dropped(er) wagon and for my next big mod in the works........

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    FLORIDA RULES!!!!!!!
    I wish I went down to Florida.

Car looks great as always man!

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    FLORIDA RULES!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
    Sweet lemme know when youre here so we can show you around..
    For sure man, I'll need to learn where the good places are to get parts! You guys all have sick JDM options on your rides, I'm jealous...all I have is CDM rust!

Ah, I see. The wagon looks awesome man! Good to see you went and got those heated seats from Niagara.

But yea, get that rust fixed ASAP. I'm about to pay a ridiculous price to have my car done.

BTW, Weaksauce is having a sale on their Function Over Form Type II's right now. I think they're something like $900 with free shipping. Not a bad deal.
    Thanks man, I have to check out that deal....I can't really afford it right now (self employed, tax season approaches) and I need to fix the rust pronto, which you are right, is ridiculously expensive. One shop quoted me over $1000 just to fix the little bit of rust I have! I have to check out TAC and find out reputable body shops....I want to do it right the first time.
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    whats that spot on the fender??? dont let this one get rust.

cleanest CB9 in canada
    Thanks a lot for the generous remark, it might be true, but who knows, there's probably some grandpa out in Vancouver with a 93 EXR automatic with like 10,000 miles on the clock. It's probably the cleanest in Ontario though, salt is death for Japanese cars here.

Anyhow, the spot is the worst rust I have, it actually just flaked off the last of the paint yesterday when I cleaned it. That and the hatch, it's got a few spots on it. I will be heading down to Florida on the 31st, we plan to hit Miami and the Keys, so maybe we can tie in. If you have any good stuff for sale, save it for me, lol. Not that I really have any money.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    whats that spot on the fender??? dont let this one get rust.

cleanest CB9 in canada

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Hey man, good to see you too. I never really left, just got too busy to post.

I also need to address the small rust patches forming before they become major problems. Amazing how expensive it is, even for quite small outbreaks.
    Ah, I see. The wagon looks awesome man! Good to see you went and got those heated seats from Niagara.

But yea, get that rust fixed ASAP. I'm about to pay a ridiculous price to have my car done.

BTW, Weaksauce is having a sale on their Function Over Form Type II's right now. I think they're something like $900 with free shipping. Not a bad deal.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    if you want to drive up from Miami to Kissimee in two weeks you can see it in person.....I'm finally coming to FLA for the first time. Leaving on January 31, hoping to arrive February 1st around 8pm
    Sweet lemme know when youre here so we can show you around..

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Ok, as requested, here are some pics of my baby. Finally cleaned her after two weeks of grime and salt.....killing me! I need Florida! Excuse the fuzziness, it's already dark out, I will retake the shots some other time.

Understand that this is the first day we've seen over 30F/1C in a couple of weeks. The average temperature has been about 5F/-15C around here since practically the beginning of January.

Here's a couple of pictures of my heated 2001 Accord SE coupe seats installed in the wagon.

My Pspec short shifter installed with weighted knob and genuine leather boot

My custom installed Infinity Components

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    get some pics already

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Good to see you around again. How's the wagon coming along?
    Hey man, good to see you too. I never really left, just got too busy to post.

The wagon is hitting it's maintenance cycle, needs a new driver door hinge, window seal and window regulator adjustment.....I need a new windshield wiper fluid bucket and motor (this one barely sprays, seriously annoying on the 401)

I also need to address the small rust patches forming before they become major problems. Amazing how expensive it is, even for quite small outbreaks.

Other than that, it's great. I have to clean it up and take some detailed/updated pictures for you guys. There will also be some interesting developments come the spring/summer

And Starchland, I'm still trying to decide what suspension setup will be the best for my situation and desires. It seems like a Form and Function Autolife coilover would be the best....but also one of the priciest. Money is never plentiful enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X