Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB7Nub
    replied
    So what ever happened to this wagon in the GTA?

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    if I do ever see you in a meet I wanna drive that wagon lol

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
    Thanks man, always good to hear from you......what are you even driving these days?

I'd like to see some of the guys, but I'm not big on the large meets, we should meet up sometime just a few of us, swap some parts, take some group pics.
    Yeah man, you too. I ended up grabbing that CB I told you about a while ago. Not many people even know about it and no one's seen it yet, so I'll be revealing it at the meet coming up.

We could probably set up a small photoshoot or something with just a few of us. When I get details worked out I'll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
    Hey man, what's up? Wagon's looking great as always! We're having a meet on May 9th at Bluffers Park. I think it's time you finally showed yourself.
    Thanks man, always good to hear from you......what are you even driving these days?

I'd like to see some of the guys, but I'm not big on the large meets, we should meet up sometime just a few of us, swap some parts, take some group pics.

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Hey man, what's up? Wagon's looking great as always! We're having a meet on May 9th at Bluffers Park. I think it's time you finally showed yourself.

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
    Clean wagg!
    Thanks man, I wish it was even cleaner

Leave a comment:

• RedMagic187
    replied
    Clean wagg!

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    April 1st, 2010

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
    Wow man this wagon looks awesome, so clean and looks great dropped.
    Thanks man, I left a comment in your thread awhile ago, you should update more frequent. I love what you're doing with yours. Red is about my least favourite colour on the CB and the coupe is my least favourite design. That isn't meant to insult, what I mean is, I love your car! I wouldn't ever pick that combo myself, but now you've made me like it, a lot!

Now that I've got my trusty Nikon Coolpix 4500 operational again, here are some better pictures of my winter setup.

Leave a comment:

• vinbon63
    replied
    Wow man this wagon looks awesome, so clean and looks great dropped.

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    nice man. looking better every time.

btw any other CB members in the area
    Thanks bro, I wish I was showing more improvements each time, aesthetic mods seem to be the last thing I get to, other than trying to keep her clean.

Not quite sure what you mean about other members.....Toronto has a pretty good number of other CB7 guys, as well as a lot of Accord owners of every era. Toronto Accord Club is the local forum.

I've actually met and spent time with more American CB7 members than locals though. I don't get to many meets. Next time I do FLA I will have to talk to you first, we can meet up.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    nice man. looking better every time.

btw any other CB members in the area

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good! You should sell me that HID setup!
    They're pretty good, better than I expected in the stock housings, not nearly so glaring as I thought it would be. Still gotta get projectors though....eventually.

Update:

Put on my winter rims and raised the car up about an inch all around, now I'm at about a 2 finger gap up from a .5 finger gap. Some pics to illustrate.

Sorry the pics kind of suck, my hands were freezing from cleaning up the rims.....its cold!

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Looking good! You should sell me that HID setup!

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    met up with my old 90 sedan tonight (sold to a buddy) we were in a bright parking lot so we took a couple of blurry shots with a lousy point and shoot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X