Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    Good to see you around again. How's the wagon coming along?

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    cant wait
    if you want to drive up from Miami to Kissimee in two weeks you can see it in person.....I'm finally coming to FLA for the first time. Leaving on January 31, hoping to arrive February 1st around 8pm

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    cant wait

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Hey guys, just saw your messages now.

Pics on the way, a fair bit has been done, I just work too much to take nice pictures.

Stay tuned.........

Leave a comment:

• starchland
    replied
    big fan of the rims but a drop is a must.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    I want pics! lol

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    got any interior pics?
    Hey, sorry I haven't checked in here for awhile, I'll get some up, especially since I now have 2002 Accord Coupe seats mounted inside for everyone's viewing pleasure.

I also would like some opinions on some rims I'm considering....

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    got any interior pics?

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 EX-R
    cool. i've never seen one with a blue interior before. doesn't seem to be too overpowering.

and the meet's scheduled for the 19th or 20th of April. theres already about 5 or 6 people who'll be going for sure. just sign up in the regional section.
    it seems overpowering at first, but it grows on you...I put some Gino LED blue courtesy lights in the doors that accentuate the positive elements of the blue I think....I get a lot of compliments

and I'll check that out....I might be able to make it.....wish I could say I would be dropped by then
    Originally posted by lokuputha
    SOLUTION:

Tein H-Tech Springs
    Suspension Technique Sway bars
    New OEM Bushings
    Koni Yellow Dampers

Not only will this setup make ur car handle better, but it might actually make the car more comfortable.

*sorry about the colors, I was bored
    no need to apologize, it makes for interesting posts......

yeah, I totally think you're right about it handling better AND being more comfortable....but I'm not sold on the Teins....I know you have them and like them (which is an endorsement I will give credence to) and in the past I've strongly considered them, but I'm thinking the Eibach or H&Rs are supposed to be a tad softer....I really want a comfort oriented performance ride from this car, I have 4+ people in it a lot.

In fact, my plan has always been to stick with the F22, but I'm leaning towards an H simply because the increased weight of the wagon is kind of a drag (literally) when I've got people in the car.......I want to make this car decently fast and a good handler, but not by turning it into a performance monster that only the driver could love.

Hence, I'm trying to find a good quality aftermarket spring with the softest possible spring rates and give me a 1.75 drop.......and the same for dampers......I hear the Koni's are quite stiff (tho I have no doubt they ARE the best) and that while AGXs are a drop killer (which isn't really a problem with the drop I'm looking for) they can be adjusted to be quite comfortable when you want them to be.

So, all in all, I'm still stumped....and not that wealthy either, so part of my decision will be made by the best available pricing.......regardless, I'm sure I'll be pleased with the result when compared to stock which is just lame

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    Originally posted by qbodsyt
    I'm not....his are waaayyy tooo low. I can't afford to be bottoming out in my DD, especially one in this condition. His springs are like 2.75 drop, I'm looking for more like 1.5-1.75........nothing crazy, just reduce fender gap, improve stance, and gain some handling.......I also really need a sway bar for this thing......it handles like a drunken cow in a pasture growing marijuana
    SOLUTION:

Tein H-Tech Springs
    Suspension Technique Sway bars
    New OEM Bushings
    Koni Yellow Dampers

Not only will this setup make ur car handle better, but it might actually make the car more comfortable.

*sorry about the colors, I was bored

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    I might......I meant to last year and it sounded like it was pretty rad. When is it?

I'd be happy to let you get up close and personal with my ride. It's kind of neat having a car that's unique even in stock form just because of it's options. I do hope I have it lowered by then though......

I have to get up some interior shots so you can see what an all blue car is like, lol.
    cool. i've never seen one with a blue interior before. doesn't seem to be too overpowering.

and the meet's scheduled for the 19th or 20th of April. theres already about 5 or 6 people who'll be going for sure. just sign up in the regional section.

Leave a comment:

• hs06
    replied

I'm not....his are waaayyy tooo low. I can't afford to be bottoming out in my DD, especially one in this condition. His springs are like 2.75 drop, I'm looking for more like 1.5-1.75........nothing crazy, just reduce fender gap, improve stance, and gain some handling.......I also really need a sway bar for this thing......it handles like a drunken cow in a pasture growing marijuana
    well how much u wanna spend because i know my buddie has his own business called www.garage16.ca he gets lowering springs jus on ur budget good prices reasonable check out his site if you need prices let me know and since ur a toronto guy check out my buddies site www.club5252.com referal is CB7TUNER we need more cb7 on there lol and a wagen will be sick

Leave a comment:

• qbodsyt
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 EX-R
    hey man, i never really got a good look at your wagon before but woah! looks great. will you be coming to the meet in the spring we're having? i wanna see this thing in person. i never get to see wagons around at all, especially with a 5 speed stock.
    I might......I meant to last year and it sounded like it was pretty rad. When is it?

I'd be happy to let you get up close and personal with my ride. It's kind of neat having a car that's unique even in stock form just because of it's options. I do hope I have it lowered by then though......

I have to get up some interior shots so you can see what an all blue car is like, lol.
    Originally posted by hs06
    loooks nice when u gonna buy the lower springs form guy form tac

Leave a comment:

• hs06
    replied
    loooks nice when u gonna buy the lower springs form guy form tac

Leave a comment:

• 91 EX-R
    replied
    hey man, i never really got a good look at your wagon before but woah! looks great. will you be coming to the meet in the spring we're having? i wanna see this thing in person. i never get to see wagons around at all, especially with a 5 speed stock.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X