Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely look into manual mode and get friendly with the manual in case you need help. In auto mode the camera only assumes what you want to do and sometimes gets it wrong. Bookeh is a technical term used to describe the blurred or out of focus background in a picture. Lastly, not trying to be an ass but if your friends asked you to take pics for them you should set aside time for that and not just turn on the auto mode because you have other personal things to do and blame the outcome on that. Look into the manual mode and see what you can do with it........ Even if they don't come out looking great we are not shooting film. Don't like what you see? Simply delete and try again. Good luck
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

My friends and I had plans to do something together that night, not seperate plans, and it wasnt an excuse its just that we were pressed for time and I when I take pictures with manual modes it takes me alot longer to take pictures since Im always messing with the settings, taking a picture, looking it over, changing the settings again, and so forth. I cant come to an area and be like well I need to be at this f stop with this shutter speed and what not, it takes me awhile to get it figured out and so I didnt want them to get annoyed with me because I was taking too long to snap some pictures. They know that I'm just getting into photography as a hobby and that my final product isnt going to be professional grade, but they were happy with the pictures and ofcourse I didnt charge them for anything (I doubt I will ever be good enough, to be able to charge anyone). Thanks for the input and yeah Im going to practice more with taking portraits and learn more about my cameras capabilities.
      Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 08-17-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

First attempt at rolling shots, any crits welcome.

Comment

First two shots look good. Weather/lighting wasn't your friend however.
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
            First two shots look good. Weather/lighting wasn't your friend however.
            Thanks. Yeah it was wayy too bright outside but I tried to make it work. Had exposure comp. on -5 because it was so damn light.

Comment

What was your shutter speed at?

I like the first 2, maybe if you were in front the reflections would have been better

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

more pics from Nisei '09 on http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=141654&page=2
                Last edited by JoeyBoy_cb7; 08-17-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Chris: i love this shot. And it makes me wnat to buy a miata.

And this shot makes me want a CB.

Hmmm.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                      And this shot makes me want a CB.

Hmmm.
                      do it!

Comment

Who's car is that...?

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                          Who's car is that...?
                          1clean92

Comment

1999 Honda Prelude
                            Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post

Just the other night I was thinking about taking a shot like this.

Comment

Took me a second to see what the second pic was.

Nice pics.
                                My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Working...
                                X