F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
    lol filling it up with premium would suck but I think it deserves it.
    Yeah, I know how that is. I am going to hate it as well, but you have to pay to play.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol I thought you were already putting 92 in alex I was gonna put some in my car and see if it cleared some stuff out.
      F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
      My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
      Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Measured the bores on the frm sleeves today. They look real good without scoring and measured 87.0077mm +/- a butt hair. This is good news considering I don't want to bother honing the block. I'll be ordering ACL rod bearings as well as some H22 type-s pistons. Should be a thumper.

Bearings
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ACL-R...spagenameZWD1V

Pistons
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...3A1|240%3A1318
        if you can get it honed, do it. You'll get much better ring seating and your compression WILL be up there where it should.

prnonvtecs static compression is 11:1 with a smaller bore, while mine is around 11.2:1 with a larger bore which should put out higher compression test results...but due to me not honing my block(was being cheap) my compression test numbers are actually lower than his are.

I'd do it just for the extra ponies. Just make sure the shop you take it to knows what they're doing. It's not rocket science, there's just a limit of to how much you can hone and what stone is used to hone.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I'm pretty sure it won't be getting honed. For what I'm going for id rather just not bother. I understand the reasons for doing it but i don't "need" to for these pistons to work.

Comment

It's not about the pistons dude, it's about the rings seating properly. You need those perfect cross hatch marks for perfect ring seating.

If you're worried about p2w clearance(or too much of it), don't. Excess p2w clearance never hurt anyone.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hey F22HB, I was wondering what bulbs need to be used in those projector headlights you have. Is it h3, 9006 or something different? Thanks! Car looks sick btw, but Im sure you hear enough of that lol.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                  Thank you sir!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

lol, thats amazing, it took one minute for you to notice and respond dude, haha. Thanks for the comment on the car vinbon.

Comment

when i look at you car i just think of this

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                        when i look at you car i just think of this
                        Ya, I know, it wouldn't be shit without me, fuck it.

Comment

The more I see of headlights like that the more I am liking them. Any pics of your output?

Comment

Ya they're runin around this thread somewhere, I'll wrangle em up for you since its 12:30 and I have nothing better to do hahhaha.

I was actually very impressed with them once I put the hid's in and adjusted them. The cutoff is very clean.

Comment

Ya they're runin around this thread somewhere, I'll wrangle em up for you since its 12:30 and I have nothing better to do hahhaha.

I was actually very impressed with them once I put the hid's in and adjusted them. The cutoff is very clean.

hmmmm just might get me some of those lol
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Yeah they're awesome, but more and more members are doin the same thing so I think I'll be going with jdm one piece's with retrofits in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X