50,000 Mile 92 LX Sedan Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50,000 Mile 92 LX Sedan Available

92 LX sedan with 50k listed near Cincinnati, OH. On the pricey side, but if anyone's interested, I can take a look at it. I may go look at it anyway just for fun.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/5339193973.html
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Not overpriced at all in my opinion. Damn.

*ED. - hold up, I just noticed the dents all over the sides. Still amazing though. There are some beautiful cars up in my area as well. One even looks to have a full Sigma body kit.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-12-2015, 10:49 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
      Not overpriced at all in my opinion. Damn.

*ED. - hold up, I just noticed the dents all over the sides. Still amazing though. There are some beautiful cars up in my area as well. One even looks to have a full Sigma body kit.
      It seems like the CB has began to raise in value. Here in Dayton Ohio, there is a coupe with some rust and 250k miles that actully sold for $2100 (more than what I paid for my absolutly rust free coupe and less miles) realitivly quickly.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
        It seems like the CB has began to raise in value. Here in Dayton Ohio, there is a coupe with some rust and 250k miles that actully sold for $2100 (more than what I paid for my absolutly rust free coupe and less miles) realitivly quickly.
        That's a good sign right? Or does that mean that parts will be getting more expensive as well?

Comment

They're becoming harder to find. The oldest of them are over a quarter century old!

In very good cosmetic and mechanical condition, they're beginning to fetch a decent price. They're getting harder and harder to find unmodified, undamaged, and with under 100k miles. CBs in decent running condition are somewhat in demand now as well, since they're still very reliable and efficient cars. It doesn't hurt that they're not terribly complicated, unlike many newer cars.
          Also, CBs seem to be attracting the budget-minded tuner. It's difficult to find a good OBD1 Civic or Integra these days, but the OBD1 Accords are a little more common, less molested, and priced a little lower. Unfortunately, the attention of that crowd is going to seriously thin the ranks of the CB on our roads... because those are usually the guys that will modify a car until it crashes, burns, or rots.

If you want to see where the CB is going, just look at the 3rd generation Accords. They're hard to find... and the ones that are found are either beat to hell, modified (usually poorly), or in good condition with a fairly hefty pricetag. Those are getting into the whole classic/retro style now as well, so expect the 3rd gen prices to start rising sharply!

Comment

Working...
          X