SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeamans17
    i know what that second pic is, but i wont ruin it for those who aren't quite sure, how much stuff do you have just sitting waiting to be installed, it seems like all your updates are just piles of parts but never really anything installed
    ROFL! cuz ur exactly right. i DO have my rear fog finally FINISHED to my liking after what, 6+ months. i have my red EDM door lens lights installed. got my EM racing c-pillar bar (not installed). i recieved my JDM CB3 stainless scuff plates and im putting those on as soon as it stops raining. its pathetic i know, i really am lazy. i still have my bumper pole/intersections/half antenna assy./door visors/mirrors/ and so on sitting around begging to be installed.

i stole a "warning: vehicle has low ground clearance, use extreme caution" sticker from a 07 S2000. haha ill have to snap a pic.

but yeah the project from pic 2 is 90% done. Cory(blackice) and i finally cross referenced all the wires to complete the install.

also just finished finalizing my part list of things to buy. came to like $2880 to make this next big ''project" run.
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-03-2007, 02:37 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oriental blue cusco bar!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        oriental blue cusco bar!!
        ROFL!! you and corys reference to ORIENTAL BLUE. is it cuz im 1/2 JDM? .......BITCH! i love you.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol, i was watching pimp my ride the other day. they painted the car oriental blue. lol, i thought it was hilarious.

Comment

loven the ride SMseagren83 i too have many parts sitting around waiting to be installed

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

thanks man. its appreciated!

its just a matter of time before all my parts make their way onto the car. i DID test my new gauge cluster and well....it KINDA didnt work, but was do to a blown fuse.

i have video of it, but decided not to post it because, well- its retarded to show a 1/4 working gauge cluster! LOL re-test is tomorrow after work.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                THESE are NOT cuff links! gosh! although id take some honda cuff links. j/k!

same "eagle emblem" with the ones on my car~

i love what your car looks like, sean.
                keep on good working~

my member's ride thread

Comment

[/QUOTE]

is that a bagg of WEED on the right top corner

Comment

Originally posted by goodfellayung'n

is that a bagg of WEED on the right top corner
                    LOL! certainly looks something like that. but it most certainly IS NOT!. ive never gone down the route. ill take an alcoholic beverage though.

g7kobayashi- thanks for the comment man! ill have to take picture of the stainless door plates i picked up from you when i install them tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

its ok but i could have swarn thas wat it was, but ur cars hot son still, it reminds me of my 93sedan, i juss crash

Comment

you need more pictures..

I miss you guys, I havent talked to you or cory in a LONG ass time.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          you need more pictures..

I miss you guys, I havent talked to you or cory in a LONG ass time.
                          why do u dislike us so much these days?? what have u been doing??

but yes, i DO need more pics but i dont have a digi cam anymore. kinda hard to take pics.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            why do u dislike us so much these days?? what have u been doing??

but yes, i DO need more pics but i dont have a digi cam anymore. kinda hard to take pics.
                            yea, maybe I should drive up there one of these mondays and chill with you all day, lol.

but nah dude, I've been working pretty much everyday from 3-1am, sometimes I get off early tho. today I got off hella early because I was feeling like complete shit and couldnt take it anymore.

Comment

OMG YOUR CAR IS SO COOL!
                              -pax
                              Seattle, WA

Comment

I'm still waiting to see several choice parts get installed and wired LOL, you know exactly what I'm talking about . I can't wait to get your swap going in the next few weeks. Maybe you will finally be able to catch up to me rofl.
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X