No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully i made the swap somewhat easier on you. i also hope everything worked ok. shifter outta be there soon if it isnt by now. if you ever need anything else let me know.

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
      Right on man, good to see she's done finished, I see the ps pump and cruise are really really close to each other, having any issues with that?

thanks mike. the p/s pump isnt too close. it looks closer in that pic for some reason....no issues yet. although ill be getting a prelude pump/line later down the road probably...it just looks better.

also the auto->5spd mount kit from explicit will properly set the engine a bit better.

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
      hopefully i made the swap somewhat easier on you. i also hope everything worked ok. shifter outta be there soon if it isnt by now. if you ever need anything else let me know.

-sean
      hey Sean,
      you definately contributed, and i appreciate you going out of ur way to help me out. without that bushing i wouldnt have been able to drive her! ill def. look you up if i need future parts!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Totally man, looks damn good, makes me want to move onto the swap portion of the coupe sooner than I should.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

weather was really nice this afternoon, so i went and put some miles on the H22 & took a couple pictures. only a couple turned out. enjoy

** im trying to convert my video format of the startup video, should be up shortly as well**
          Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-15-2007, 08:24 PM.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It's been half an hour, where's the video damnit!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

tech noob

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                tech noob
                crap! i dunno im retarded and cant figure out how to convert my video format to something that photobucket can use. blah this new camera & software is confusing.

Comment

Common mister JDM man. Were Asian its in our blood to know this shit

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                  My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                    Common mister JDM man. Were Asian its in our blood to know this shit

hey, im only 1/2 japanese. so i guess i kinda know, but still half unsure how to convert my video format. no worries...its not like im revving the engine or anything, just like 20 seconds of start up and idle. ill work on a better vid

Comment

Very clean install, nicely done sean

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

any updates?!
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

i sold him a pair of maroon 6x9 pods with black cloth grilles. havent heard whether he got em yet tho should be there by now, ya sean any updates otherwise?

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

LOLZ omars in here asking for updates what a freaking hypocrite hahahahahah jk jk
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Bro now thats she converted we gotta see a video thread...
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                                any updates?!
                                lol, a few! but it will only be a bunch of text, until it gets here at least.
                                ill definately have a few more pictures by the weekend!!

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                                i sold him a pair of maroon 6x9 pods with black cloth grilles. havent heard whether he got em yet tho should be there by now, ya sean any updates otherwise?

-sean
                                yeah i got them Sean. they look REALLY good. i was quite surprised how well the black cloth goes with the vintage red speaker pods. ill throw them on this weekend and snap pictures along with the few other updates i have on the way.

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                                Bro now thats she converted we gotta see a video thread...
                                i need to learn to drive it a bit better before i make any kind of spirited driving videos. im a noob to 5spds still. although i do pretty damn good. ive put 400ish miles on and stalled it twice (once in my driveway cuz i forgot i had it in gear pulling in and it stalled out)

ill admit it, im still learning. but its fun as hell!

updates will be posted in pics this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X