SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin good...even though we lost another brother, still looking good
    good luck with you and all your future project!

- Jukes

A & A Auto Service
    Pro-Spec
    TorontoJDM
    "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Hey Sean, nice new ride. Let's hear your reviews
      DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
        Hey Sean, nice new ride. Let's hear your reviews
        lets hear something...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          I don't know whether to be happy for you or be upset.

How's attending future meets looking for you, now that you're moving on and all. :'(

LOL. ill be around. i prolly keep this members ride thread for the accord up and start a new one for the Si in the other section.

future meets? i wont be organizing anything or giving my opinions.. but ill show up, just like cory said. him and i will crash em.

feels good to just get in the car and drive. no worries.

my official review wont come until all the rain stops and i have past the "break in" period. LOL
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

WOW! miss this car sometimes....and at the most random times. havent looked at pictures of it for quite some time...
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
              WOW! miss this car sometimes....and at the most random times. havent looked at pictures of it for quite some time...
              the car was pretty bad ass!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
              X