No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well got the injectors back today and after cleaning they flow 376cc which is quite a bit more than the rated 345cc.

anyhow, plopped those in and fired it up. engine sounds and feels the same. so i hooked up my wideband and monitored it for a lil while and boy does it run super lean.

@idle AFRs are 16.3-17.2 (couple times it didnt even read)
    @cruise AFRs are 15.6-16.4 (kinda hard to get an exact since it jumps a bit)
    @WOT AFRs are at 13.5-14.6 ( a bit on the lean side for WOT)

still has a hard time starting, and i believe its cuz its running so lean. the big test will be in the morning, see if the rough/stumble starts are any better. i might hook up the fuel pressure gauge back up and see if im still losing 8-9 psi within 20 minutes.

overall im pretty dissapointed in this H22 swap. more and more its costing mney and its ridiculous! forked over 150 today and injectors dont seem to make a diff.

in fact im almost 99% sure its the basemap i have on the chipped P28. i DO NOT have 300 to get a tune, so im almost tempted to sell my chipped P28 and just run a P13 ecu and be set....

less hassle, less money. im tired of having the car down cuz its running so shitty.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

cant tell that much maybe its the pic though, but car looks real good man

I-SR 6

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

You monster. Those pictures look fantastic. Really makes me wanna get a rear fog light too.

Good luck with your injectors and fuel maps though. And I'm sure you'll be heel-toe shifting in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rootznation
          cant tell that much maybe its the pic though, but car looks real good man

cant tell much? about what? lol- that it runs like poo??

but thanks for the compliment man!

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
          Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

You monster. Those pictures look fantastic. Really makes me wanna get a rear fog light too.

Good luck with your injectors and fuel maps though. And I'm sure you'll be heel-toe shifting in no time.
          LOL, oh come on those pics dont loook to great...imo. Im actually still trying to learn all the features of my new digi cam. there are waay more things to mess up on the new one in comparison to my old point and shoot.

i did get the injectors completely cleaned and re-sealed. flowing at 376cc lol!! even though JDMs are "rated" @ 345cc.

unfortunately that didnt help my AFRs at all. its the map i have burned on my chipped P28 ecu. not enough fuel across the board. SO im gonna run a J spec P13 until i can afford a full tune, or even semi tune at a shop/dyno.

i did however unplugg the vacuum line on the FPR and it raised the psi about 4-6psi and it idles not so lean. i did that to move the car back in the garage to hibernate until i get a bit more motivation and cash flow goin.

then back to splurging.

thanks for all the positive comments everyon!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

very nice man

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              very nice man

thank u sir!! lol, nothing even close to ur car though....

Comment

sean sean sean!!!....omg shes looking beautiful man....plus a new heart dat wat im talkin bout .....hope you enjoy the swap take care of her...

Comment

Nice man, real nice. That Cusco Strut Bar is tight. Really clean car man, well done

Comment

under the hood is looking sexy bro!!
                    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by abdielitopr
                      sean sean sean!!!....omg shes looking beautiful man....plus a new heart dat wat im talkin bout .....hope you enjoy the swap take care of her...

hey dude! where have you been??? i saw u picked up some OEM FOGS for next to nothing. good find!!! thanks for the comment

Originally posted by pocb7
                      Nice man, real nice. That Cusco Strut Bar is tight. Really clean car man, well done
                      i appreciate that man!! i wish i could find another bar like it to throw in the rear, but i found a very similar one im might pick up...

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                      under the hood is looking sexy bro!!
                      thank you much!! its getting there....still quite a bit to do under the hood still. ill keep posting updates

Comment

You get that p13 yet?

I'm wondering, since you have the same map as Cory, maybe it's the ecu that's bad.

Cory's map is still pretty damn rich, and for it to be running that lean on yours is freaking weird.

Just a thought. I was asking Cory questions the other day. That's the only thing that you guys didn't try, running your ecu with your or his chip, but in his car.

I'm thinking it's running like a stock p28, which would make sense.

I seriously wish I lived closer, you'd be tuned already.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

man sean i cant wait til you get the bugs sorted out. this thing deserves to be drivin. im just proud to have contributed parts to that bad boy

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            You get that p13 yet?

I'm wondering, since you have the same map as Cory, maybe it's the ecu that's bad.

Cory's map is still pretty damn rich, and for it to be running that lean on yours is freaking weird.

Just a thought. I was asking Cory questions the other day. That's the only thing that you guys didn't try, running your ecu with your or his chip, but in his car.

I'm thinking it's running like a stock p28, which would make sense.

I seriously wish I lived closer, you'd be tuned already.

No, supposedly the member sent it out today. havent heard yet but i have one on the way. Cory DID actually plug in the ecu in his car after we burned a chip, and it didnt seem to have any issues, but then aagain he/we didnt monitor the AFRs.

its something that ill do later. right now i just want to drive it. tuning can be done after i install the euroR/S2k/type S cams + upgraded valvetrain.

im not too concerned with squeezing out extra hp from it. its pretty damn healthy as it is. my engine runs lean in comparison to Cory's engine cuz mine is making MO POWA!! j/k

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                            man sean i cant wait til you get the bugs sorted out. this thing deserves to be drivin. im just proud to have contributed parts to that bad boy

-sean
                            yeah i caint wait either. well i CAN, and have been, but it sure would be nice to just drive it everyday and enjoy all the hard work ive done. i cant thank you enough for all the parts you've hunted down for me. i definately wouldnt be goin through the gears without you!

ill have to take pics this week of ur speaker pods i installed! looks 10x better than my other ones!

Since this page doesnt have any pics, and pics are what people like. ill just throw this one in from a couple weeks ago, when i was messin with the cam. enjoy
                            ** just needs the shift boot installed. thats on the way!! **
                            Last edited by SMseagren83; 05-15-2007, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Damn! I've been looking for one of those shift knobs for a while!!! That is fucking hot!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that shift knob is SWEET!!
                                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X