SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
    Nice ride man. Stopping by to say hi. Really like it, I'm sure after looking at that H22 you can't wait. Really love the ride. And 5sp FT(obvious)W!!!

haha thanks! are u in and around WA?

anyways a few pics from my buddies camera of the swap progress...ill have even more thins weekend and hopefully a startup video.

enjoy.....for now! LOTS TO COME!!!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Congratulations i got mine too

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HA91
        Congratulations i got mine too
        thanks!

sure feels good knowing ur gonna have an H22 under the hood eh?? urs installed yet?

mine is 90% done. gotta add belts/pop in pass side axle/bolt suspension/add radiator/bleed clutch/add oil/one last double check. and cross the fingers! lmao

oh and figure out my header issue.....
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yea mine is in running good and all but i need a new ecu cause the damn speed limiter

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          UPDATED NEW PICS!!!

Comment

Lookin gooodd bro! I'm so excited!

What's up with the header Sean? Something wrong? Doesn't bolt on properly?

Can't wait 'til it's done bro Looks like a pretty big job tho, now you're kinda scaring me haha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              Welcome Back, good bye, Welcome back, Good bye, Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                haha thanks! are u in and around WA?

anyways a few pics from my buddies camera of the swap progress...ill have even more thins weekend and hopefully a startup video.

enjoy.....for now! LOTS TO COME!!!

what do you rate the difficulty of this job/swap? Im very curious!

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                  what do you rate the difficulty of this job/swap? Im very curious!

it wasnt too bad. its just time consuming, and of course always running into problems or not having parts.....

but if u cancel those out id rate it a 6-10 (10 pretty difficult).
                  the 5spd stuff takes time too...such as mounting pedals and running cables ans such.

not too bad as long as u know what needs to be done to get er running.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                    Lookin gooodd bro! I'm so excited!

What's up with the header Sean? Something wrong? Doesn't bolt on properly?

Can't wait 'til it's done bro Looks like a pretty big job tho, now you're kinda scaring me haha

Ronald
                    Still curious about the header issue bro

Hope the swap is going well so far..Better take some vids when it's running yo!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                      Still curious about the header issue bro

Hope the swap is going well so far..Better take some vids when it's running yo!

Ronald

lol, i meant to reply to your comment early this morning but only had time to respond to just one, as i was running late for work.

anyhow... with my budget already exceeding what i had anticipated im trying to save a couple hundred dollars and use the JDM header and downpipe.

thing about the downpipe is that the flange doesnt quite match up to the USDM cat flange. soo its either run an open header to the exhaust shop (which im not gonna do), buy a brand new aftermarket header, get a USDM H22 downpipe (hard to find in decent condition), or have my accord DC Sports header flange cut off and welded to the JDM downpipe.

its just kind of a hassle since i wanted to sell the DC header from my accord since its in like new condition with no dents, and cutting it would lower the value ever so slightly.

but with my situation i think im just gonna have that flange welded to the JDM downpipe and call it good until i can save enough cash for a decent aftermarket header for the H.

no serious issue.....yet

although my shifter cable that goes to the passenger side of the shifter rod is missing the pressed in rubber bushing and metal sleeve. and Honda doesnt offer it seperately. you would have to buy the entire shifter cable assembly to replace it. so..... i cant drive it until i find that bushing at a junkyard or something cuz there is TOO much play with the cables and it wont engage gears.....

Comment

oh and since i didnt really show it before....here is a pic of my current progress...not much left at all! prolly an afternoon...if i had a shifter cable bushing!!!!! grrr!!!

she is a beauty.... (cell phone pic )

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          oh and since i didnt really show it before....here is a pic of my current progress...not much left at all! prolly an afternoon...if i had a shifter cable bushing!!!!! grrr!!!

she is a beauty.... (cell phone pic )

good work cant wait to see it running
                          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                            good work cant wait to see it running
                            appreciate it man!! i cant wait either!! should be night and day compared to the F22.

then maybe ill add the goodies to the H...should be an even greater difference...i hope.

Comment

Seems like you've talked about this for years and now you finally have done it!! Doesn't it feel good !?!?
                              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

dude, if all you're waiting for is the bushing, go ahead and start it!!

See if it starts and if there's anything else that you need to do/fix.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X