Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to think about building another motor........

I really loved my F22A and I want another one........Maybe?
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Aaannndddd again.

Comment

Hate driving my car to work. Had people looking at it while I was at work, seemed like they were scoping it out. Time for more security!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
          Hate driving my car to work. Had people looking at it while I was at work, seemed like they were scoping it out. Time for more security!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

I'll take two!!!

Comment

a few pics of the teg on a country drive

i finally painted the valve cover and intake tube

Comment

she looks good charlie.

Comment

thanks....

on a side note, went and had my x360 bench tested at my local pawn shop today. i wasnt getting video signal for some reason....? so they did a various of tests, and concluded that my video input was mostlikely shot.... so i bought a new one from them, also picked up an HDMI plug in (way fuckin better!!!!) and a couple of charge packs with charging station.. $150.00 out the door. but now some of my old need 4 speed games will not register on the newer box...? only ones i can get to play are "shock" and "undercover"... shock is way to realistic for my likings, but undercover will do for now..

im not usually a "gamer", but with the weather turning a bit colder, and weter, this is the season for games for me....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                    thanks....

on a side note, went and had my x360 bench tested at my local pawn shop today. i wasnt getting video signal for some reason....? so they did a various of tests, and concluded that my video input was mostlikely shot.... so i bought a new one from them, also picked up an HDMI plug in (way fuckin better!!!!) and a couple of charge packs with charging station.. $150.00 out the door. but now some of my old need 4 speed games will not register on the newer box...? only ones i can get to play are "shock" and "undercover"... shock is way to realistic for my likings, but undercover will do for now..

im not usually a "gamer", but with the weather turning a bit colder, and weter, this is the season for games for me....
                    My son could have fixed it. Would have cost you nothing.

Teg is looking sexy there Charlie. Nice job on the valve cover.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

What's up fellas??!?!
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Havent see you pop up for a while lol. Maybe some more old names can log on and someone set up a meet? eh? eh?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

maybe.
                          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Could be. I guess that I need to check in more often!
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Russ online?!?! lol. How is life?

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                                Plug wire not spark plug
                                either way. its not possible for oil to do that.
                                the positive retention spring in your spark plug boot is broken....
                                update on me,
                                Im looking for another Accord.

Comment

Working...
                                X