This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
    well the Spanish are comming by on thursday night to purchess the h22 and trans for $1,000.00 from me. and another guy is comming by the same night to buy my mini e revo from me for $150.00. then friday morning i have been called by Boeing to do an interview for "structure b installer" at the everett plant. sooooo hoping all go's well with this up and comming week...
    GO CHARLIE! you rool man! good luck for sure on all those things!
    maybe you can do the boeing job and get some time with the homies!!!

Comment

no shitsss, i just open'd my emailz, and boeing has me schedual'd for a 2nd interview for a complete different position... so i guess my chances just doubled..... one is for the 777 line, and the other is for the 787 line..... hopfully one of them picks me up.....

time for the wife, time for the cb hommies, time for snowboarding, time to just sit around naked.......

Comment

wow,,,, did everyone go on vacation? or loose their internet conection? or loose their house to the windstorm today? not a new post in the "nw" section...

Comment

Mondays

Comment

wow,,,, did everyone go on vacation? or loose their internet conection? or loose their house to the windstorm today? not a new post in the "nw" section...
            I dont check until nighttime haha. I dont have much to say lately haha.

Comment

If they tell you to take a piss test consider your self in.
              Everett plant is HUGE! lol. I just got transferd down to seattle.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

anyone kno of any cheap cb's w/ decient body and shit engine?!?

8 Accords so far:
                '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                  which one of you lurkers drive a seattle silver four door with dark ass windows and projectors?
                  i do.. lol

Comment

hoping they ask me to piss right after the "structured interview" tomorrow morning. and then i have my 2nd boeing interview on friday morning.... two different positions thou....

there are a few cheapie's on craigslist...... gotta know what ya wanna spend Joey.... cheap is a very diverse price range...

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                      i do.. lol
                      that was me in the Legend the other day on I5 southcenter...the car is CLEAN
                      is your car boosted?
                      Last edited by zack_odom; 10-26-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

that was me in the Legend the other day on I5 southcenter...the car is CLEAN
                        is your car boosted?
                        ooooooooooooooh yeeaaaa i was like wtf is this guy in the auto legend doing??? well thank you sir!, no it is not boosted.. yet were you driving ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                          ooooooooooooooh yeeaaaa i was like wtf is this guy in the auto legend doing??? well thank you sir!, no it is not boosted.. yet were you driving ?
                          yeah thats my car haha.

Comment

yeah thats my car haha.
                            right on hahaha small(ish) world

Comment

hoping they ask me to piss right after the "structured interview" tomorrow morning. and then i have my 2nd boeing interview on friday morning.... two different positions thou....

there are a few cheapie's on craigslist...... gotta know what ya wanna spend Joey.... cheap is a very diverse price range...
                              I hate their interviews. lol

Well goodluck to bad you didnt get the job in september, your missing out on the bonus in november haha.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                                anyone kno of any cheap cb's w/ decient body and shit engine?!?

my friends has a coupe

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                                Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Working...
                                X