BustedLX : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danm... just read about the accident...

Havent had time to keep up w the bord...

But you've gotten a nice replacement.

Greetz Stefan

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
      another route you could go too, if you have the money and time, is getting the jdm one pieces, blacking them out, then removing the corner lense and painting it amber...that way you have amber corners in a jdm one piece...
      If I but one peices again I'll black them out again but I won't paint anything in there amber, screw that.
      Originally posted by accordme93
      BTW, do you have pics of your old LX when it was still in its prime?
      No I don't. I'm not really one for taking pictures.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

are you busted ex now?
        gotta respect all the work you've already put into that car....lookin' good
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
          No I don't. I'm not really one for taking pictures.
          i was wondering why i couldn't find an old member's ride thread for ya! there is one or 2 pics somewhere on here of your car though (if my memory serves me right, you had just changed some suspension components on it).
          in any event, if/when you get the jdm cc done, please post pics.
          right now, i think 93accordex has the only 1 or 2 pics.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Damn Jose, looks really good. I can see you driving that more than the tan one. I liked the sleeper look of the tan one, especially when we raced that RX-8 but I like the color (my old color) of the car and the wheels just ad a little to it.

Hopefully I will get to see it in person again when I'm in Miami next week visiting friends from high school. Do you think you can grab me a set of the JDM sidemarkers?

Nice ride!
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

look`n good so far keep me updated
              Bump!

Comment

Nice Accord man.

Okay but I want some rear shots of the exhaust and hit up some side shots too if you can. I asked the previous owner to do this but she never did. Thanks
                ________
                Cheap vape
                Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 09:38 AM.
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                  Nice Accord man.

Okay but I want some rear shots of the exhaust and hit up some side shots too if you can. I asked the previous owner to do this but she never did. Thanks
                  I'm not really one for taking pictures.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have a very busy week this week so I don't know if I'll get to any more picture taking. I'd like to but I'm just so busy lately. Just stay tuned .

Comment

uh oh, you've changed your tune about pics?!?! looking forward to 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                        uh oh, you've changed your tune about pics?!?! looking forward to 'em.
                        Well I never really had a problem with it, it's just not something I get around to often. I'd like to get the car cleaned up and take some pix at the beach but I never have time. I'm busier doing repairs to keep the thing running (Clutch MC and Slave last night) and the most important getting my laughing gas installed. I'm going to try to do that this Thursday.

If all goes well by this weekend I can take some pix and maybe even take my Jetskies out.

Comment

Well I never really had a problem with it, it's just not something I get around to often. I'd like to get the car cleaned up and take some pix at the beach but I never have time. I'm busier doing repairs to keep the thing running (Clutch MC and Slave last night) and the most important getting my laughing gas installed. I'm going to try to do that this Thursday.

If all goes well by this weekend I can take some pix and maybe even take my Jetskies out.
                          Clutch MC, is that the new rapper? I heard he is good. LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Look forward to the new pics.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

oh, ok. i guess i always just thought you weren't one for taking pictures, rather than like of time for it.
                            well now i'm even more interested in seeing some pics!

Comment

lol, i was gonna say that earlier but didnt have the balls.

if it is a new rapper he probably comes up with the dopest rymes in clutch situations>

Comment

Updated 4-4-04, New Pix.

Comment

Working...
                                X