• Show
Clear All

what pic maple? my sig or busteds car?

hahaha sig is funny as hell

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

sig LOL

Comment

looks great man,you should do a color change though,just my opinion.cant wait to see more pics.

Comment

didn't realize you "upgraded" to an ex. and the racing harts are very nice wheels.

btw, thanks for putting up the list of mods.

edit:
          older pic, when it was in h22girl's possession:

Last edited by uncle_el; 03-23-2004, 09:00 PM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

What kind of Falken's did you get on the wheels? My 5th gen 7 spoke alloys have Azeins Sport and i cant think of a better dry weather tire.

Comment

looks so much better then when she had it. the drop and the sidemarkes make it look sweet. i think you should keep it that color. i want some more pics
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
                What kind of Falken's did you get on the wheels? My 5th gen 7 spoke alloys have Azeins Sport and i cant think of a better dry weather tire.
                They are Falken Ziex ZE-512. The price on them was to good to pass up and since money is so tight they where the logical choice. Wonderful tire smoooth as can be expected. I was expecting a much poorer ride because of the condition of the wheels but I was pleasently surprised when I drove it off the alignment machine and drove it around the block.

Thanks for the compliments everyone, and yes I plan to leave it that color. I like the color combonation allot.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

i have ziexs, they suck in the rain...
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

so you own two accords?

OH THE CONFUSION

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                      so you own two accords?

OH THE CONFUSION
                      got in an accident with the 1st
                      go here for info
                      now he has this one.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

hey man I really really really like the ride

very nice clean work there, love the drop, the fogs, the amber sidemarkers, and the rims are very tasteful

one thing I might suggest though is getting some non-euro amber sidemarkers...but I think you already planned on putting on jdm one pieces, yes?

lookin good man

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                          one thing I might suggest though is getting some non-euro amber sidemarkers...but I think you already planned on putting on jdm one pieces, yes?
                          Sidemarkers? My Sidemarkers are JDM Stanley's so I won't be changing those. Could you be refering to the cornerlamps?

I would love to have some quality ones that resemble the JDM/EDM Stanley clear corner lamps only Amber, you know that nice ribbed look that you can't see the bulbs. Plus I would like a better fit that doesn't humidify.

But I don't know what I'm going to do yet. The One-peices are supper bling points this is true but I like the stock lights with the Amber ends look. Then again I could just by JDM Stanley corners. But they aren't amber. <sigh> I don't know.
                          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Lovin the new car! We're twinz now

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                              Sidemarkers? My Sidemarkers are JDM Stanley's so I won't be changing those. Could you be refering to the cornerlamps?

I would love to have some quality ones that resemble the JDM/EDM Stanley clear corner lamps only Amber, you know that nice ribbed look that you can't see the bulbs. Plus I would like a better fit that doesn't humidify.

But I don't know what I'm going to do yet. The One-peices are supper bling points this is true but I like the stock lights with the Amber ends look. Then again I could just by JDM Stanley corners. But they aren't amber. <sigh> I don't know.
                              lol my bad man I meant corner lamps

another route you could go too, if you have the money and time, is getting the jdm one pieces, blacking them out, then removing the corner lense and painting it amber...that way you have amber corners in a jdm one piece...

I'm debating on doing this to my set...I kinda like the all clear look on mines w/the amber bumpers, but I think it'd still look great on any car

My members ride thread

Comment

Hey Busted,

Like the new EX. However I'm sad that you aren't in the Rosewood Brown club anymore.

BTW, do you have pics of your old LX when it was still in its prime?
                                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X