No announcement yet.

BustedLX : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for 93AccordEX to send me the high pressure PS line from the Lude he parted out.

This car came with a 1994-1997 PS line, PS pump, and PS bracket for some unknown reason, then to make matters worse the damn pump was burnt up because Natelie was filling it with regular PS fluid rather then Honda PS fluid.

So I finally get a new H22A ps pump, it won't bolt up to the bracket, what a surprise, I get the H22A PS bracket and the hose won't line up, WTF!! I reseach the part numbers for the shit on the car and I find out it's all from a 5th gen. What kind of a fucking moron converts the PS system on a 4th gen to 5th gen?!

Anyhow so I'm just waiting for the Lude line and I'll be using all the Lude parts with the Accord rack.

I tell you the missions never end.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

looks good

i dont like 17's but.....
      lips always make wheels loook smaller so they look perfect. im a fan of 16's and smaller and those wheels fit your car just right. I think your car would be better with no tint, all though i dont know if your weather conditions allow it or not. i rollin here in az with ac and no tinit in 110 degree weather and im making it!
      nice car though

JDMED

buy my jdm part
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Man....I'm jealous. I've always wondered how black rims with a polished lip would look on our color Accords...looks sexy. Question: Was your car an automatic before you had the swap?

Comment

NOW THATS ONE OF THE CLEANIST ACCORDS IVE SEEN WITH OUT A BODY KIT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT ONE TO ME ITS PERFECT ASS RIDE LUCKY ASS FUL. KNAW MUCH PROPS

Comment

man, your car is stupid clean love that chrome lip on the rims and the engine, owee h22 power
            Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

o AEM brake upgrade is very nice looking, how would you rate it?????????
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
                o AEM brake upgrade is very nice looking, how would you rate it?????????
                I don't know, It's deff an upgrade over the OE rotors however I don't stress my brake system to the point that I can see the obvious improvements.

My next upgrade in this department will be the NSX calipers.

Comment

Damn bro, I hope I could be on your level one day.

But for now, I'll shoot for all those mods except the H22, that will come later, way later.

I love stopping by your thread to look at what potential my car has.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                    Damn bro, I hope I could be on your level one day.

But for now, I'll shoot for all those mods except the H22, that will come later, way later.

I love stopping by your thread to look at what potential my car has.
                    Hay man thankx, That's a hell of a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                      Hay man thankx, That's a hell of a compliment
                      HAHA
                      BTW, what % tint do you have?

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

HAHA
                        BTW, what % tint do you have?
                        It's 20% Lumar film. I'm not into the illegal shit anymore. I don't want any headaches.

Comment

Yeah I have 20% on my ES2, but 35% on the CB7... I'm probably going to have to re-tint my CB all 20% and 50% on the front windshield. 35 is so fawkin seethrough.

And where did you buy your wheels from? Price (if possible)? I think those are the style I've been looking for... I seen 'em in a REV magazine ad.
                          Last edited by br0nx finest; 07-12-2004, 11:25 AM.

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Yeah I have 20% on my ES2, but 35% on the CB7... I'm probably going to have to re-tint my CB all 20% and 50% on the front windshield. 35 is so fawkin seethrough.

And where did you buy your wheels from? Price (if possible)? I think those are the style I've been looking for... I seen 'em in a REV magazine ad.
                            I bought my wheels from HP Motoring. I know the owner threw a friend and he gave me a good deal. I bought three rims for $118.00 each ($354) and he gave me the display wheel for free. So I got all four wheels for the price of three. Granted I had to choose from the selection he had in the showroom but it worked out because I really liked this wheel.

Comment

ah... it's been awhile since i swung around this part of the internet. looking very, VERY nice! everything turned out perfect.
                              Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

do you have power steering? and a/c?

Comment

Working...
                                X