• Show
Clear All

Car's looking sick jose cant wait for my lights man lol l

love the whole feel of the car rsx wheels look hot

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
    FREE T.E.M.P.O

Comment

Yeah, loving the wheels. They look much better in person.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the compliments.

Originally posted by 4drcord
        your brother has a s2000 right(as seen in the pic)? doesnt he laugh at you or wonder why you have a accord? is that a eg too?
        No he doesn't laugh, maybe because the accord will hand his sports car it's ass... or me... not sure, it's all love, lol. And yes that's my friend Eric's (Clunker) EG.
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

oh man your car is looking bbbbeautiful man! simply amazing!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

great you install the lights .. let me know if you need anything else .. lights are lookin sick .
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

i like the lights and the rims man, hey where did u get that battery thats friggin cool, ive never seen one like that before

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                hey where did u get that battery thats friggin cool
                I got the battery from a local distributor called Speed & Custom. However you can buy them just about everywhere. EBay seems to be a good cheap source. My battery was a little on the expensive side but I HAD to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  i like the lights and the rims man, hey where did u get that battery thats friggin cool, ive never seen one like that before
                  Originally posted by BustedLX
                  I got the battery from a local distributor called Speed & Custom. However you can buy them just about everywhere. EBay seems to be a good cheap source. My battery was a little on the expensive side but I HAD to have it.
                  Originally posted by uncle_el
                  links we lost after the back up...

Odyssey batteries: http://www.odysseybatteries.com/index.htm

Odyssey PC 680 (auto): http://www.odysseybatteries.com/battery/pc680mjt.htm

Odyseey PC 625 (jetski): http://www.odysseybatteries.com/watercraft.htm

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Oh My Gawsh!

Jose,
                    The Battery tie-down is by far the hottest shit under the hood mang. I can't seem to find one though. Did Skunk2 discontinue that model. Holla back cuz i want one BAD.

Seriously tho. The car is lookin' real hot. I wish i lived a little closer so that i could see it live and in living color.(and so i could just pop up and bother the hell outta you with questions). Do you think that battery would be appropriate for Winter conditions? I would love to free-up that area a little bit. (for something like say charge piping...) anywayz, as usual, keep up the amazing work.
                    Bean Town Crew Member #3
                    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
                      Do you think that battery would be appropriate for Winter conditions? I would love to free-up that area a little bit. (for something like say charge piping...) anywayz, as usual, keep up the amazing work.
                      Yeah check out odyssey's website. Uncle_el posted the links. The battery out preforms conventional batteries in everyway. It's actually great for cold weather in comparison to what you have now. It's newer technology which brings allot more advantages with it then the old stuff.

Comment

get some front end pics up .. also dude let me know on the tow hook .. thanks ..
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

are you using the pc680 battery and if you dont mind telling me, how much did you pay for it? was the install hard on it? and these are about 30 lbs. lighter then stock?

btw, still thinking about buying tps from u, ill let you know monday whats up
                          Last edited by TEckert; 03-04-2005, 12:55 PM.
                          Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Yes I'm using the PC680mjt in the pictures, I traded work for the battery so I really didn't pay anything for it just time. The install was no big deal and the battery was just over 14 lbs.

Let me know about the TPS whenever you are ready.

Comment

lovin the car maybe we can meet up sometime i live only a couple hours away from u lmao but hey u never know
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

hey where did you get that idea for the awsome valve cover
                                props to your car busted. keep her nice keep her clean
                                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X